Praise the _________




Ah yes, the conceptual statement of concern...Praise the _______...you can fill in the blank
...ever been amongst a person that ends all commentary with Praise the Lord!?...how does that make you feel?...uncomfortable?...or, downright jiggy with it yourself?...even the most righteous peops I know, don't do that...they may be thinking it, but don't say it...I get it...so you may be pondering if the Horse is going on a rant about Evangelism...nope...it's a right, that we all have...choose the path we desire...

Praise your People...my biggest concern, is that owners, bosses, leaders, etc...do not say the simple 'Good Job' enough...some never do...who doesn't like to be thanked?...'keep up the good work'...you have no idea how far that goes in the work force...perhaps, it is not in your system...you are shy or whatever...drop your people a note...text them...email them...so many 'bosses; only communicate when there is a problem...and I am not even bringing up the pay raise...

I thank you, via a statement,  for reading me...about every 3 weeks...it means a lot...occasionally, I may get some note back...a comment...means a whole lot when you do...I do see my numbers of readers...the communication is there...believe me, the Horse...I love that...

Dame, the Great Dame, laid a remarkable 71 points last eve on the Houston Rockets...I doubt I could have scored that much in the warmups...right, prior to the 3 ball...the LaLa Lakers beat the Mavs, after being 25 down...and is it just me, or are the Clippers not what the pundits say?...they are terrible...play with no passion...and to add Westbrick, it is even a worse product...stinkeroo...

What a thrilling match in the PGA yesterday...Chris Kirk, a non winner for 8 years, survived over the upstart, 34 yr old Eric Cole...went OT...the Cole guy is son of the LPGA star, Laura Baugh...and his dad was a winner in the tour, way back when...Bobby Cole...it was easy to pull for both of these pros...and did anyone watch the Norman LIV event?...nope...

Paul Ryan "I will back any Republican nominee for president, but trump"...I like this guy...

All this nasty weather we had in Cali, is now moving across the country, east...it's all yours...

What day is this for our sickness?...I think 14 days...it is awful...never coughed so much in me life...Boss is equal , if not worse...

We just finished 'Hunters'...Rambo on steroids at times...but, does make you think a bit...what if?...

Not sure how much in possession of pot, one can have, but Woody Harrelson is testing the limits of it...he is a lifer in Maui...up by Willie and Don Nelson...Up Country that is...way high on the mountain...way high...

'You're really a good coach, but ...'...what?...no buts...just leave it at that...reminds me of the 'Friends' episode where a dude was wooing Rachel, and he said 'I really like you Rachel, but...'...she said no buts...

Damn it all, Snooki said to watch '1923'...but (ha ha) it is on Paramount Plus...another fee to pay...$4.99 a month...I already pay a fortune in costs for other services...cost me more, if I would go commercial free...what a racket...

Not Covid...but (again) we have a slight taste ability, very little smell sense, and can't hear too well...what?...

Seeings that we are sequestered into the condo...we do have a pork loin thang to cook...'I have a great recipe for that'...we get that memo, and nobody sends it...guess we have to believe the perpetrator...cuz, we gots no evidence of the boast...

One good thing that I surmised this fine Monday morning?...as I perused my 23 sources?...no mass shooting over the weekend...

The ongoing Alex Murdaugh case...4 more defense witnesses today...then, the closing arguments...you following?...you have any thoughts?...is there any doubts in the eyes of the jurors?...

Yes...I'd love to get out and play the links...not yet...soon...



Comments

Popular Posts