Just Words





Once in a while, the Horse goes off his rocker...not that I truly have one...but I get deep in the caverns of me brain...and let this out
...they are 'Just Words'...meaning?...when writing there are times that I think back to the days of my 10th grade English teacher, Ms Taubman...who required us to learn these elongated, oddly enunciated, weirdly spelled...words...like from a box that she had...I was the rebel, ah, Johnny...who thought that this was a complete waste of time...there was no where I was ever going to use these...and there was no book I was ever going to read, that the author used them either....so, why the heck were we trying to use them?....'He's A Rebel'...the Crystals...in my mind, that was truly my theme song...

The Bloody Thesaurus...I recall writing a paper, dedicated to this assemblage of words, ah, synonyms...whatever...it was a masterpiece of irony...and full of sarcasm...it really made no sense at all...yup, it had loads of these long, totally misplaced words in it...misplaced, as I would never ever use them any other time in my life...the beauty of it, was that she was pleased that I tried...OMG!...what I recall from the past...

Well, folks...this now has some meaning to it...when I play 'Balderdash', it's the same bloody words that I was supposed to be making hay from...that pop up in the game...some I remember, thank you to me high school days...and THAT'S why I am the champ at the board game...absolute nonsensical use of something, that NOBODY uses...now the creators of these words, these are the true HEATHENS!...

Calm Down, Horse...

So the Chinese are floating a 3 bus long balloon...spy balloon...over the PNW...and we haven't shot it down?...ah, what?...thinking a bit more, with all the techs in China, you'd think they would have more sophisticated stuff to use...are we sure it is theirs, and not North Korean?...or Russian?...something is amiss, here...perhaps, it is Musk's...more info, please...

I passed by the Fed Court house the other day...and there were papers flying in the air...you know, the Santa Anas...dang if one didn't just stick to my front windshield...and I could clearly see 'Classified Document' on the paper...

I could never understand this about Catholicism...if it took a 6 week visit to a Priest, to get the OK to marry in their church...how in the heck would they be qualified to judge, never being married themselves?...

Admitting it so, the Horse may not have the best dance moves...historically it is a truth...but I do move me arms as well as Travolta...and ain't nobody better at the Round Dance...when I starred in the Centennial Show back in ?...when ever Oregon was 100...

We watched the flick 'The Menu'...wait a minute, buster...you gots to strap it on, to stomach this...

Sometimes I think being dumb, dull, not too sharp...it a blessing...little bothers you...not saying that I am...but, quite the opposite...I think about way too many things...and loads bother me...

If I ran for anything...the very first thing I would try to conquer...homeless...get them off the streets...somewhere...the mess I see is beyond belief...

Paying bills...most now do so via the web net, right?...do you also do a hard copy?...where your $ goes?...I do...I like to see it when I compare...month to month, year to year...

This still frosts moi...Gen Z, only 5% get their news from a newspaper...the lowest of all the possible sources...good luck, grand kids...daddy and mommy can't help you much with your homework...


Comments

Popular Posts