Sacrifice Your Body



Don't ask me why, this came into me head this am...it just did
...for years, and I mean years...I would attend a local high school football game...and there was this bloke who would scream that phrase out EVERY TIME!...the school, had many a good year, and then, a spell of bad luck...as many high school football teams do...in the lean years, this voice would resonate more...'SACRIFICE YOUR BODY!'...in the good times, one could barely hear it...BUT, it was there...things you remember...

Out of boredom (really) I was viewing the Georgia/ Kentucky guys hoop game...now, it is the norm to dance about the floor, as the head coach...ha ha, I did that back when...now, they all do it...they can thank me...anyhoo...the Kentucky dude, John Calapari, was on the floor, I mean dancing at the 3 point line...got a T...after repeated warnings...only 1 shot?...weird...then both coaches kept on doing their thang...no mas T's...I luv (sic) it, when they get down in defensive position to mimic what he wants his players to do...ha ha...so gone are the John Wooden's of this era...way gone...

Fuggit about the home made teriyaki sauce...'the horsey sauce' was terrible...ended up like gelatin...and wouldn't dissolve...Martha Stewart, I am not...BTW, Boss let me know...that...

Speaker McCarthy now has the duty to honor his pledges...to the 21 who fought his coronation to the House leadership...yup, MTG, Jordan, and the lot...placed on 'plum' committees...

Relaxing the rules...recall back a short while...the NBA had the dress code, if a player was not in uniform had must be in a suit...gone...now, they wear purnt near anything...and the coaches?...sweats...all the same, mind you...and don't get me going on why they need 8 coaches for 12 players...who is the defensive coach?...supposedly, some of them 8 are trainers...there are more injuries now, than ever before...they all should be fired...

OK, we just saw chapter 5 of the riveting show, 'HUNTERS'...it will get you, I gar-an-tee...on Prime...

This is a repeater...but the floor cleaning robot is amazing...does it's thang and then goes back into it's dock...amazing how much stuff it picks up...if you don't have one, check it out...oh yea, and then tells you that it has docked...

Do you think that Marilyn Monroe had classified docs in her house?...

Yes, the checklist for Cabo is getting close to being done...completed...today we double check everything...finish packing...check into our flights...I will not be writing while gone...anticipating a surge of tequila...no ice...bottled water...just pure relaxation...the vacay...


Comments

Popular Posts