Prepping


As we prep for our trip to Cabo...sure seems like a lot of stuff has to be pre-arranged
...as it turns out, not that much more than any longer trip...via the airplane...dollars to pesos?...shuttle to hotel...cell phone to international calls...passports...what am I missing?...of course, I call the hotel, to make sure they have us arriving...think we are ready...also, only taking carry on luggage...it's not a non-stop flight...Southwest, if they are still running...he tenidos seis anos de espanol...y, no recuerdo mucho...

This is part of the extravagant birthday for Boss...I already gave her, her presents...she didn't think the vacuum cleaner was that funny...ah, inside joke...way cool to have her by my side all these years...I love her...tonight I take her to Eddie V's...95% chance she gets the lemon cod...

The NFL playoffs start today...hope Boss likes football...the pundits have had a field day on the 2...SF over Seattle...95% say that...and the late game...about the same % have Jacksonville whupping the Herbert Chargers...weird, as the Vegas Boyz have it the other way...pay attention to this...a rule change...if in OT, each team has a chance at the ball...even if the 1st team scores a TD...

The Horse finally felt well enough to go get his hairs cut...now, it's $19 dollars...everyone keeps raising their prices...to be perfectly blunt, I have almost no hair now...guess the dude felt that the more he cut off, the more $ he'd get...turn away, I am hideous...Boss said, 'at least he covered up your bald spot'...wait, I have a bald spot?...Larry David is my idol, but I don't want to look like him...

We have filled our home with a new color this fine year of 2023...blue baby blue...it just brightens us up...Boss is still wondering who the blue gnome looks like...somebody in our past...like Xmas, when we had the pad decorated just so...I don't know if anyone saw it...

Gone thru 4 episodes of 'HUNTERS'...be prepared for it, kids...it will knock your socks off...

Just a little idea of what the new house speaker McCarthy gave into...Rep Jordan ( heathen) is leading a committee to investigate Prez B's garage findings...here we go...can somebody find the JFK files?...MTG?...what are you doing?...

Jordan Spieth was leading the Hawaiian Open after round 1, at -6...shot a 75 in the 2nd round and DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT!...have I told you that golf is a hard game?...it's a precursor to all 4 letter words...

Watched the ABC production of the killings of the 4 Idaho students...2 things...I did not know how close Moscow was to Pullman...and that Idaho University was a very cool school...but, the killings were a horrendous occurrence...we have people like that, more than we know, roaming about...

Your guy, trump...well, his company in NY...ordered to pay $1.6 million dollars...penalty for tax fraud...ah, yes, he has 2 weeks...to the courts, wingmen...

Thus far, no rain...

When talking to grandson, Cyrus...he asked Boss 'Gammy, are you going to have a birthday cake?...ah, only if the Horse makes one...my job is ahead of me...





Comments

Popular Posts