Go Where You Wanna Go


Do what you wanna do
...awesome lyrics from a song by the Mamas and Papas...John Phillips wrote the ditty about his wife, in her affair...Michelle...who does that?...well, Taylor Swift would...has she ever been married?...man, that group was the link between folk and pop, right?...regardless, a very necessary sound, that all of us in that generation...sang their tunes...none better than 'California Dreamin'...

Was told by the Boss, that I was writing about too much sports...balance it out for us real lifers...ah, OK, how about them Cowboys!...throttled down Tom Terrific...and finally beat the bloke...as the Dallas world went berserk...America's team has life...Brady's last game?...

Gosh, it was so fun to get out last eve...the cold and whatever I had, has gone bye bye...met up with the Mainers, Bill and Ruthie, at the hidden gold mine of the Whisky House...(Whiskey?)...shhhh, don't tell anyone about it...it's for the loco locals...great prices on their HH stuff...just a few blocks away...'Norm!'...

Had a bit of a jolt...my thing about calling the hotel that we are goin to be staying at...a few days prior....cuz, we had a problem in SF many years ago...they didn't have a room for us...and the entire city was RENTED out...and I didn't call to check...anyhoo, the hotel in Cabo said I had to call the company that I went through...long story, confirmed...took 2 hours out of my life worrying...you do know it is a different country...

I don't trust women...never have, never will...I wore a cap last eve...and during the nite, Boss said 'have you seen Horse's hair cut?'...'take off your hat and let them see...almost no hair'...this, after telling me repeatedly that it was so good...how does she really feel?...total set up...

Does a killer only kill once, if not caught the first time?...did I say that right?...this bloke in Idaho...is it possible he has done this before?...something tells me that he has other victim (s)...based on nothing...just a hunch...

180* here....have you ever made 'teriyaki sauce' from scratch...we did yesterday...not too bad...will use it tonight on some baked boneless chicken thighs...we shall see...will call it 'Horsey Sauce'...wait, that is already taken...

This is rare here....like rare earth...the rainbow...just a pix from our back deck, yesterday...


Rumor has it...some of the goers to the Golden Globes...contracted the Covid...it is everywhere...right?...imagine with us on the planes on the way to Cabo...I think I have a preventative method of excess bourbon...not sure if it will work...

Hope your Tuesday is cool...

Comments

Popular Posts