Football Eyes


I watched so much football yesterday, that my eyes look like footballs
...almost 12 hours, I reckon...the one and done part of the games, is perfect...my review of them, is that I realized I haven't watched many of the these combatants...just watching the 'Red Zone' means, I view very little of any one team...the Horse surprise of them all?...the NY Giants...they are much better than I realized...terrific QB in Dan Jones...and a quality line, er, lines...what a bizarre win for Cincy, the fumble bumble of trying to reach the football over the imaginary line...by the Ravens, which resulted in a 98 yd winning TD, the other way...reminded me of a high school game...finally, was amazed at the quality play of Miami visiting the Bills...maybe Buffalo is over-rated...

Today we have the Cowboys trying to finally beat Tom Terrific...0-7 in the past...whammy?...I dunno, kids...thought they would, now I got me doubts...something tells me that he will guide the Bucs to another win...

This is MLK Day...Martin Luther King...you know what surprises me?...not another Black has stepped up and taken his position as the leader of his people...that sounds weird...but, a spokesperson...guess I am skirting the issue...but being a minority, there needs to be one...is it wrong to think that?...most of you are MOSTLY white...and you are spoken for...guess that was the beauty of MLK, as he took on that spot...and lost his life due to it...perhaps, one is not needed...ya think?...supposedly we are now one...I don't think so...

Have no idea how this country singer slipped by me, all these years...so much on the lines as all them Sun Records guys...Wanda Jackson...might she be the FIRST FEMALE ROCKER?...real serious here...check he music out and tell me I am crazy...it's what I am listening to while I write today...

How's YOUR weather?...raining like cats and dogs here....wait, cats and dogs?...what does that mean?...'we need it'...being a former Oregonian, don't think I ever said that...then...golf in a canoe, is the only method out at Singing Hills...thus, out...

You'd think with all this Cabo planning, we are going outta the country....oops. we are...'don't dress like you are a rich folk'...ha ha, no prob...never have, never will...well, def not white...

Being a former coach...I despise the in game questions by the press corps...who's idea was this?...I'd send an asst...if it must happen...my mind is on the game, not some silly arse interview...

If you ask me, I think that Sarah Huckabee (now Guv of Arkansas ), has some classified docs...parting gift from Fonny...

Finally figured out why Carrie dumped Tony Romo's sorry arse...he talks way too much...


Comments

Popular Posts