Cook Tops?



The Congressionals are not doing this, are they?...yup...debating the longevity of the gas cook tops
...let me repeat...the cook top...let's go to all electric?...and so it goes, mediocrity at its worst...c'mon House peops, surely you got more pressing things at hand...the first item that popped in me head, was that this was a joke from some heathen...OK, OK, text your very own Congressman or Congresswoman, and set 'em straight...our previous house had them both, ah the cook tops, and I favored the gas one, easily...

The Consumer Product Safety Commission....(CPSC)...were the ones that started this all up...something about emissions...and so on...alas, Prez B kind of said 'stop this' and on we go...

Searching for a new series...we happened on a stunning one...from Prime...'Hunters'...Al Pacino led cast...and it is RIVETING...2020...can't believe it took us this long to find it...one of those, you are not sure where it is leading...

The death of Lisa Marie Presley...54...she was at the Golden Globes a few days back...the only child of Elvis...heart attack?...I dunno, but way too young for sure...so sad...

Classified docs...who doesn't have some?...well, the ones most treasured, are the JFK assassination ones...still all not released...something juicy must be in 'em...why would they hold them this long?...unless Prez B has some in his garage, or, Fonny has some in Mara-Lago...the Clinton's, they have some?...Prez O?...I bet LBJ has some for sure...in Dallas...

The NFL playoffs...these are always fun to watch...no, I have no clue to whom will win the champ...I do pull for Herbert...can Brady's bunch beat the Cowboys?...Tom has never lost to them, 7-0...this time he will...a note, not the playoffs...Denver interviewed the former coach of Stanford, David Shaw...he is bonafide...sign him up...

As if our son's Montecito hasn't had enough rain, they get more this weekend...egads, Mother Nature, no mas...not the monster amounts of the past week, but any added on, is not warranted...

Read all these college coaches final top 25...football, kids...they agreed that Georgia was first...fine job, men...but, then many had UO ahead of OSU...ah, what?...mostly east coast HC...the west coast dudes, knew...not this season, guys...

Von's (Safeway) had eggs yesterday...with a limit of 2 dozen per customer...5 bucks, I think....takes me back to my youth...we had chickens...eggs...but, I don't recall who went out back and gathered them up....it was dark in the cage area...Mom?...

This whatever we have...not Covid...is coming to a close...finally...and I need me hairs cut badly...grey hair has a mind of it's own...if you have a chance, don't get it...off to the barber today...hopefully...

This is Friday the 13th...are you superstitious?...yea, not me, either...well...perhaps...if we won, I wore the same giddy up for the next game...ladders?...black cats?...not really...a song?...there are a few...'Witchy Woman' kind of...(Eagles)...'I Put a Spell on You'...(Screamin Jay Hawkins)...'Born Under a Bad Sign'...(Albert King)...

Comments

Popular Posts