Classified Docs


Good morning all...missing the sunshine, but it will arrive somewhere...soon...there are tears of joy and sorrow, too...for all youse former Charger fans...and new ones
...all ten of you...but, I am going to begin with the rampant amount of CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS...that apparently nobody really cares where they are...I looked in my storage area, and NOPE...I don't have any...perhaps, I left them in Keizer, Orygun...first, Fonny had a bunch, like 300 of 'em...now, it's Prez B, that has them everywhere...classified...who classifies them?...geeez, whoever is in charge of that department is mighty crappy at his or her job...not sure, but if I am a secret CIA Agent, I may want to change my name...real soon...grow a stache, doctor me hair, and get some of that botox...BTW, who in their right mind, would give anything classified to donny?...

Did not see any of the rest of the game, after leading 10-0...the vagabond (Spanos) Chargers were in command...as the people were a writing, about the comeback of the Jags...who won, 31-30...we went to din din at Eddie V's...which was spectacular as usual...and slammed...people waiting in the rain, for a table...anyhoo, I feel for Herbert, and not for the owner...there are some really good blokes on that team, and figure crap is gonna be flung today...gosh, by the looks of things, it started last eve...in the other game, SF proved dominance and move on...terrific 2nd half...


Today?...3 games...Dolphins to get pulverized by the Bills...Giants and Vikings to go OT, and the Bengals to whomp the Ravens...did you see that a zoo in Dallas, had to shut down...a leopard was missing from its' cage...hmmm, is there a team nicknamed the Leopards?...yup, they corralled it and all is fine...

Part of Boss's birthday, was to venture over to the coast...and see the massive waves that are pounding the shore...some dudes were actually surfing in them...oh my...pictured here is an example...kind of looks like the Orygun coast...and then, stop at a 'new' record shop...well, new to us...happy birthday, Boss...found 4 gems...the top two, a 2 vinyl live Association one...recored in '70 at Salt Lake City...and the best of Gene Chandler...'100 Pounds of Clay'...he is really really good...the store had a lot of Blues stuff...jazz...I just don't know where to start there...well, we listened to the vinyls as the football game was playing...finished off with an Alabama album...man, they were great...


One thing about having no, or little hair...it feels good on me head...that didn't sound right...my head feels good...hair or no hair...there, perfect...

Not bragging, just the facts ma'am...but I attack the Sudoku Monster Puzzle every Sunday...most every Sunday...and I have mastered the monster 21 times thus far....today, another challenge...

As we were driving in the rain, back from Eddie V's...our Lyft dude was a very proud Dominican...as he was boasting that the Friars now have 5 Dominicans on the team...hmmm, Jr, Manny, Soto, Cruz and who?...I dunno...must be a chucker...

Brock Purdy is my MVP of the year...

It is surreal...but at the Home...there are now 3 VW Bugs harbored here...a trend?...or, is that trendy?...

Today, I will watch football...I will watch football...I will watch football...with no horse in the race...


Comments

Popular Posts