THE Party


Much like the shindig, the extravaganza at Mara Lago...here at the home, we are set to have our very own Christmas Party
...complete with a dinner...socializing like no other...and a band to complete the souiree...swore eh?...ah, crap, the party...while I was out working (golfing) the Boss hunted down my Xmas shirts and some long pants...to be fair, she has been harping at me to condense my clothesline...ah, clothes line...today, I will do so myself...out will go anything I haven't worn in a while...now, there is the rub, exactly what does 'in a while' mean?...I have 3 pairs of long pants, not counting my 1 pair of jeans...why more?...I wear shorts each and most every day down here in SoCal...it's true...and flip flops...I'm going to clean out my closet big time...enuff, Horse...

Seeings I am writing only about moi...I pulled my right shoulder working yesterday...weird, as it only hurt when I was driving the rock...and they were the good ones...sooooo, I must do something right, that I have been doing wrong, that in the ends...hurts me...Ibuprofen is my friend....enuff, Horse...

We ALL knew this gonna happen...the whipped candidate for Guv of Arizona...Kari Lake, is suing everyone she can, to get the election overturned...you ever hear her speak?...right out of the Fonny playbook...starts most speeches with 'is the fake news here?'...odd thing, is that she was a former TV host...thus, she knows that all news is fake...ha ha...

I told you about the vinyls I bought in Carp...indeed did play 'em yesterday...and in one of the jackets, was a hand written love note...had to be from the 60's...kinda cool...the Bobby Vee Xmas LP...the Mike Love solo one, was kinda cool...'81 I think...41 years ago...and they are still a rocking...

Netflix has the H and M Show on now...Harry and Meghan...it is really really good...their lives from their own standpoint...it is what it should be...not from some other journalist...

Be honest now, have you ever flipped the bird to some heathen while you were driving?...more than once?...the Horse has revised his gesture, thanks to me fellow coaching and well, buddy, JBartlett...I give them the circle in lieu...looks like I am giving them the OK, in reality it is, calling them an '_sshole'...it is perfect...

Wow a terrific quote...by Coach Hines...'Knowing the Bible is one thing...knowing the Author, is another!'...

Putting is 40% in golf....I am so screwed...

Many of our supers, have gone to this...putting booze, Tide pods, cigs, and other things, UNDER LOCK AND KEY!...it started with high dollar wine and booze...then mushroomed...we are not a trusting society are we?...

Army and Navy today...noon o'clock...

The match...3 pm...Tiger and Rory vs Jordan and Justin...sounds like fun...from Florida...don't say gay...

England vs France in the World Cup...11 am...

Gonna end with this...sports thang...Neon Deon was hired as the new HC of the Colorado Buffaloes...met with the returning players...and told them to get into the transfer portal, as he is bringing in his own guys...who does that?...imagine, in this topsy truly world of college sports...where players AND COACHES flip like a half dollar...they have NO allegiance anymore...the promises made to the families during the recruiting, are mostly lies...right?...it's a business and it is worse than the NFL...


Comments

Popular Posts