Exit 2022



This is the final week of the year 2022...the 52nd one
...time for some last bill paying...egads, just after Xmas...BTW, how was yours?...we celebrated by going to the beach and spending our time, with our closest thousand amigos that had the same idea...think the temp got to 77*!...I will end me blog today with the pix of the fam next to us, who had their Christmas Tree on the beach, in the sand...this is how we do it down here, apparently...then, via some visual thang via the web, showed presents of the Gahr and us...good stuff...I can't tell you what they were, this is not X-rated...ha ha...

A full day of the hoops on the tele...but, I watched the football instead...is it just me, or is Baker Mayfield, given a bum rap?...and what on earth is that show the Broncos put on, like they just mailed that effort in...and yes, not sure how the FF playoffs work, but I was down 30+ to start...like no chance...you really don't care about that, do you...

This year has been a strange one for house values...right?...what is yours worth now?...just a couple of months back, it was at its highest in quite some time...perhaps, years...as the Feds raise the interest rates, down go the value of the homes...very much like the stocks, I will never understand this...who do we blame?...we have to blame someone...Prez B?...the rich dudes?...who seemingly are unaffected by all of this...and yes, Tom Terrific can still do his thang...amazing at his age...

Judging by the massive salaries that these MLB blokes are getting...the real life just passes them by...they are in a diff world...with all that cash, most move to the tax free states of Florida, Texas, and Arizona...they don't want to lose any of their scratch...just an observation...

I am very aware of all the people who are dying. that are my age...egads...read about it in the obits...TG for our health...another topic for another day...not today...

My best line for the year, I think...'mom, dad, this is my boy friend, Machine Gun'...

Boss swears by this...she will never ever buy a store made pie again...gonna get the frozen one..and bake it ourselves...tastes better, and is much cheaper...you do know, we are on a fixed income...

In my estimation, every single college football OC, should go to a clinic held by the Riley Bros...Lincoln, from USC...and Garrett from TCU...they are the best in the biz, right now...

This captain crap out of the Damn Yankees...AARON JUDGE given the moniker...by the owners...does that mean, the players have another level of jurisdiction to go thru?...I'm OK with it, if the players voted him to it...if you must have one...I played on teams that had 'em...jealousy was rampant...we didn't vote, as the coach gave them the 'honor'...ah, obviously, I wasn't the captain...ha ha...very bad idea...

The last days prior to Xmas, one of my fav sites kept emailing sales of sales...80% off...thing is, they were of the worst thangs, and were size 'S'...ah, who wears S?...

Daddy, mommy passed out...'he's really a good guy, if you can get past his looks, name, and odor'...

Comments

Popular Posts