The Night Before




Ah yes, 'The Night Before'...when we couldn't sleep cuz of it being just that...some incredible day...of course, heading the list would be Christmas Day...in our pre-teen years...right?...man, was that a looooong time ago...or I could reference to the Beatles song...'we said our good byes'...BUT, I am talking about YOUR VOTE and if you did what I hope you did...VOTE...if not done yet, do so LIVE and in person at your VOTING precinct...majority rules...all indications, are that this will be soooo close...

The battle of the Ducks...UO alums in the NFL...as the Chargers' Herbert got the W over the Falcons' Mariota...big time quarterbacks that played for Oregon...proud of both of 'em...and yes, I have them both on my FF team...get this, I have a 0.4 point lead going into tonight...but my 10 yr old opponent has a Kicker yet to play...I am toast...

The Top 25 in football announced...AP and the Coaches...and the Ducks are now #6...wonder what the BSBCS will have 'em?...

We watched the new flick 'My Policeman' last eve...Harry Styles, in the lead...judge for yourself...but he did a great job as a thespian...surprised me...and also, the topic was dangerous at the time in the late 50's...all in all, so sad...oops, I may have given it away...

Is there anything more funny (funnier?) than watching the TD dance of the Dolphins' WR Waddle?...he waddles around the end zone...

TT, er Tom Brady...did it again...a last minute drive to win a game...given 2 chances to do so, by the suddenly inept Rams...

Is this right?...free speech may now cost us $8?...

In the eyes of the forevers...if the Republicans win, it is a red wave...if the Democrats win, it was rigged...

On a totally different note...reading the Vietnam War...just 18 days after the South Vietnamese generals staged a coup and killed the ruler, President John F Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas...

Please, VOTE!...and proudly tell us all that you DID!

Comments

Popular Posts