Target Practice?




You will be waking up to a headline, that you assumed was still about the Colorado Springs mass murders
...NO!...this is a new one...another one...this time in Virginia...at a Walmart...7 dead, including the assassin...are we back to the era of whenever we are in a mass gathering, WATCH OUT?...we, the people are part of the TARGET PRACTICE of the crazed...what else can you call it?...it seems like I write about this each and every week...'thoughts and prayers', BS ring out from those who could make a difference in the situation...yes, I am repetitive in my call for action...it falls on deaf ears...before YOU go anywhere, look for an exit...

Somehow, SCOTUS decided that the House can indeed see the long time coming forever audited, trump's taxes...oh my, I can just imagine the veins popping on orange's head...his accountant, has testified that Fonny has lost millions over the years...well, how about that...hope you are not an investor...the wall is crumbling...the moat is outta water...this MAY get real...yet, somehow, I think he will find some judge, somewhere, that will delay it...

Don't actually know why I did this...but it enlightens moi, I reckon...got some magnetized Xmas stuff that goes on the rigs...put one on the VW, and it is really cool...will do the same for Cosmo, and we shall be a traveling light show...just another septuagenarian feeling alive!...and our tree?...today or Friday...man, we are gone for a bunch this next week...

Chaos?...the terminal that houses Southwest Airlines here in SD...has the people coming and going, on the SAME LEVEL...the terminal is going thru a massive construction project...it will be awesome, but, now?...a disaster...one can just see the Thanksgiving traffic...4 lanes of cars inching along...

This is a happening...Lindsey Graham is indeed testifying in the Georgia election probe...he did all he could, to avoid it...the leads were out...and now he is on the hot seat...have not heard the pooh on it...why would he plead the 5th?....speculating...

DWTS crowned the champ...did not see one minute of the show...they must change their hosts...and get back to regular TV if they want any semblance to recognition...

Horse racing...this is just plane weird...from Phoenix...the Turf Paradise Race Track is CLOSED today...not due to jockey or horse issues...but, the track is unsafe...what?...they have the good weather, what on earth is going on?...

For some reason, I wrote down self-discipline...on my note sheet last nite...and now, I have no idea what that refers to...my golf swing?...my anger management?...my buying prowess?...have no idea...

As we prepare for a feast on Thanksgiving...the Horse thinks back on all we have had, in the past...the parents...the houses...the dogs and cats...the innocent times, that I did not take advantage of...enough...please, kids, if you are in that time of your life...ENJOY IT, while it is there...

Comments

Popular Posts