More Mass Murder




What an absolutely awful blog headline today...right?
...More Mass Murder...it is what we see and hear about way too often...unfortunately, might be in it, too...this time...in Colorado Springs...Colorado...where 5 were shot dead, and 18 injured...to me, makes no diff what type of crime scene it is...schools, theaters, concerts, clubs, churches, and the list goes on...and on...and on...the value of mankind is lost...the availability of killing weapons goes on and on...and on...and on...in my lifetime, my joy would be to see the censure of rapid fire weapons...here in the USA...happened once, back when Prez Clinton was at the helm...overturned and we have what we have...so sad...

Did you watch any of the college football yesterday?...kids, there were some gooduns...my two that I talked about the most, pre-game...USC beat UCLA, in a score fest...and I think that might give them the upper hand sneaking into the top 4...and UO somehow beat the Utes...really, an ugly game of two 8-2 teams...the Beavs handily took it to ASU, a place where historically they don't win...and the survival of Michigan, Ohio St, and TCU...well, it is choke city time...but, they handled it...

The once called Civil War, between the Beavs and the Ducks...gosh, from what I've seen...OSU should be the fav...and at home...this next week...not sure who is in the lead in the north of the Pac 12...but, this ought to be a dandy, and the winner might get the Trojans...not sure...Washington has to figure in this somehow...I dunno...

The fiasco of Tweetdom...still there this am...and for good 'luck', Elon reinstated trump from his lifetime ban on it...so much for 'lifetime ban'...no matter to me, as I already blocked that foo...

Not sure if this is the real Jack Smith or not...'I know what you all want for Christmas, and I am working on it!'...hope so...

Since Boss has been gone, what I have eaten would be exactly what an alone 12 year old would have...the only thing missing, is the Crunch Berries...or Fruit Loops...

Prez B is 80 today...wow...back a while, I would have thought that was old...ah, not now...just numbers, kids...just numbers...I keep telling myself that...

Even though we have done it a few times before, the flight about to circle the island of Maui, is one of the most exhilarating things we do...so beautiful and welcoming...knowing we have two weeks of absolute leisure...none scheduled yet, for the upcoming year...

Did Boebert win?...ah, man...she and MTG back in tandem again...well, at least the circus will be in town, er DC...yes, we shall know where they are all the time...together again...

              You getting them Sunday vibes yet?...

Comments

Ken Ransom said…
PAC 12 no longer has divisions. Top two teams play in AZ Championship game…Happy upcoming Thanksgiving!

Popular Posts