Game (s) Day




Ah, this Saturday...today...Games Day...the two that enrapture the Horse
...the 1st at 9 is Michigan at THE Ohio St...not a fan of the coach of the Wolverines, Harbaugh...too conservative for moi...ha ha...and the Buckeyes are enemies, too...so JCC (Jimmy Crack Corn), but I think the game will be a beaut...the 2nd at 12:30 has Oregon at Oregon St...Corvallis, with their stadium in the process of getting one side rebuilt...wonder if they even let the Duck fans in?...so much depends on the health of QB Nix...the Beavs are tough defensively...fuggit about the points...this buggar is a tossup...Snooki, you going?...

You watch the World Cup?....yea, me neither...how in the world, can you play forever and never score...nil...nuttin...zero...and that is good...if the other side does the same...futbol, er soccer...I've tried to watch in the past...just so boring...now, in college, when I took the class...it was fun to play...taught it, too...kids had fun...but to watch?...no, not me...can still here a fellow academic ask me 'did you see the pattern of that play (non-scoring one)'....nope...

Your guy Fonny (Foo donny) had a din din with some real dandies...a white supremist leader and the one and only Ye...at Mara Lago... they must have some money that they would give to his latest campaign...that conversation at that table, had to be exhilarating...and...Kari Lake, the recently defeated candy person for Guv of Arizona, is suing everyone and everything to get the election tossed...well, her way....after her talks with Fonny...sweet lady...

Can't believe the massacre in Idaho has the police stumped...in this day and age...with all the intricate blood work at their disposal...just really surprises me...

The talk out at the links turned to age...OK, cuz of me...thinking about others older than me...let's see, how I pussy foot around this...(is that derogatory?)...turned quickly to age of the blokes who are running the country...80 years young...even, my age...too old, kids...to be doing so...we need 50-60 yr old peops...one bloke actually said we need a 50 yr old trump...OMG...daggers from my eyes...relax, Horse...remind yourself you are with the rich and powerful...I guess...rich, yes...and I?...on a fixed income...as one has said, 'know your audience'...

Boss did the unimaginable...she taped me snoring...the audacity of it all...like she doesn't...have to admit, it was not a humming delight to hear...let's just say it would not chart on the hit parade....

As I read my 23 sources, ah, one less now...MSN won't open up...why is that?...going on...one of them, had a major announcement...about how Musk was gonna help trump in his revival...then, I looked again, and it really said that Musk was going to be his RIVAL!...hmmm...

Not sure how this works...but the take home turkey dinner was far better than it was at the restaurant...guess cuz we had hot gravy...

We started watching a series on Prime...about a Indigenous Rambo...type...kinda corny, but c'mon...we need a Native to win...he is a Pawnee...lower parts of the country...like Nebraska and Oklahoma...we call it grazing country...

Is this being ornery or what?...I am a Duck fan...but, if the Bevos win, I hope they get a better bowl game...and, if the Ducks win...a game with them Trojans would be awesome...


Comments

Popular Posts