The Boyz Round Here




You have NO IDEA how important it is to hear that you are reading the Horse...I see my numbers, but the actual peops that do, well, it warms me heart...thank YOU!
...let's get going...'The Boyz Round Here'...borrowing the hit song from Blake Shelton...there are gobs of folk talking the Padres...as we host the Phillies tonight over at Petco...round 3 of the playoffs and it is a best of 7...dang if we aren't gonna be on the road for the 1st 2...but, to see the grandkids, there is a better thang to do...hopefully, we can find the game on our tele in the campground...fingers crossed...

Has this ever happened to you?...a friend suddenly gets unfriended on Facebook?...had no idea, until that 'former' friend tried to make contact...thought maybe in one of my drunken stupors I did it...you know, old age crap...their website, er the web net, says it happens lots...a glitch or something...weird and wack...all is OK now...I think...

Back to beisbol...the Yankees and 'Guardians' are trying like heck to close out their round 2 match...rain...in NY...probably the only other series where I am pulling for some one...really want to see the Yanks win...right Lindsey?...

Fonny says he wants MTG on his next regime in office...yup...is that on the new and revised 'Apprentice Show?'...

This is as close to the Horse talking religion...before you go off on moi, read the whole thang...we were talking to this bloke who finished everything he or we said with 'praise the lord'...man, this is a good day 'praise the lord'...went on a groovy bike ride 'praise the lord'...my wife is looking exceptionally beautiful today...'praise the lord'...ah, you have got my drift...'praise the lord'....SO...I didn't know how to handle this...I mean we all fear the maker...right?...well, most of us...you heathens don't count...then later...much later...I figured it out...there are those who go to confessions and let it out...yea, so, I got it...this bloke had committed so many sins (?), that he had to show God that he is professing his sorrows thru 'praise the lord'...often...

My FF team got beat by 50...to a ten year old owner...this is absurd...these are professional players, not doing their job...most of my guys on the bench are injured...or trying to get traded...let's see, I fired my head coach, and my OC...have interviewed 7 guys...and none are worth a damn...that's why they are available...

Sauce Gardner walked off the field with one of them cheesehead caps, after the Jets upset the Pack...it was a cheesy sauce...

Yes, I have the NBA package...so I can watch all the Warrior games...some Nets games...and if I can stomach it, a few Blazer games...on reg TV we get all the Clip Joint and Lake Show games...starts tonight...

U think it is wise and or safe, to wear my Friar gear in LA?...our first stop...




Comments

Popular Posts