Playoffs!


For youse Bums fans
, you are used to it...most every season in the MLB...you are basking in the playoffs...vying for the World Series...title...but, the team south of you...certainly not the Angels...but the other one...the San Diego Padres...have finally got a taste of it now (first since 2006!)...albeit, in the wild card...but really, whoever finishes strong has a shot...thing is, I don't think we are finishing that way...probably need Jr's stuff, for next season to be complete...one step at a time, kids...

My FF team is leading going to the Monday niter...LEADING by 9!...it is not a for sure, so...I am winless...so, I could break my maiden...relax...hey, isn't it weird that the Pack lost game 1...QB Rodgers said 'relax'...and they went on a winning streak...last year...guess what?...the same is happening, winning 3 straight...BTW, there is no comparison to my FF team and the Pack...ha ha...

Mighty cloudy out here this am, as we think the Snookies brought the clouds with them...dang the PNW...hey, speaking of the Northwest...them Mariners clinched a playoff spot, too...Friars and M's in the same season?...spooky...(The Classic Four)...

The Adelaide 36ers beat the Phoenix Suns, 134-124...ah, who the heck is Adelaide?...

Pac 12 rankers...USC #6...Utah #11...UO #12...UCLA #18...Washington #21...and 'they' say the league is weak...huh?...

How does Fonny stay outta jail?...

There was a breaking news thang, that a 74 yr old was missing...here in SD...I texted Boss that I was at the grocery store and NOT MISSING!...the news then reported the 74 yr old was found...

The stock market is up today...what the heck...why?...but, I am not complaining...just querying...

This just in...no kidding...KK (Kimmy) has just been fined by the SEC...for non-disclosure...of saying she got a fee for supporting a Crytpo...Ethereum...something...the 'social influencer' finally met her match...she received $250,000 for the ad...was to pay back $1.26 million dollar fine...

Ah, my Crypto is holding steady at $122...bucks...without a doubt, my worst investment ever...

Not sure what this means, but I don't like it...


 

Comments

Popular Posts