Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio?




Yea, so I am back to work...this is what a retiree says...if he or she has a plan for the day
...mine is the Blog...and the golf...this is what the Horse calls WORK!...now I know many of you still have the 8 to 5 REAL job to do...us heathens have to hang our harness on something...I read, lots...watch and listen, too...ah, not just sports, but the politics...and the everyday flim flam that occurs...what the social influencers are influencing...so, I try to make this Blog interesting to all...'try'...

Watched a flick that was directed by Clint Eastwood...you know the 'Good, Bad, and Ugly' dude...about part of WWII, from the Japanese side of things...man, it did get me...I couldn't not watch it...'Letters from Iwo Jima'...a 2006 made film...don't know how this slid by me for this long...it was compelling...it was hurtful...it was thought provoking...War is Hell, and the leaders of people make it so...you MUST find it and judge for yourself...

The talk from most of my 23 sources....is the takeover. er buy out of Twitter...by Elon Musk...he did...he started firing people left and right...ah, just like what Fonny would do...his mentor?...as we wait to see the daily changes to the social media site...will he charge for the use of it?...will he bring Fonny back on?...will it become a right wing sounding board?...so, we wait and see...

The Horse did indeed get his hairs cut...as the barber asked 'how do you want it cut?'...my response was simple and direct...'Fix me'...she laughed and did her job...now, I gots no hair...I sure like the feel of it...don't know how you ladies do it, and you long hair hippie dudes...drove me CRAZY!...

Ladies...why do you prefer the white wine?...Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio...why?...seldom does a lady order red...which brings me to a new series to us...that we just started...'The Alaska Daily'...found it on HULU...and the lead lady character, drinks the red...very interesting...

We got our robot...and as Coach Chuck recommended, we did name it...not suitable for print, tho...and it did it's thang...man, that is really weird...and she went all over and then...went back to it's home...it's dock...how the heck?...I need that for when I have one or two too many...some homing device in my brain...

In the NFL, the bizarre is happening to Tom Terrific Brady...he is losing...now 3 in a row...some are saying his age...some are saying the O...listen, kids...they lost valuable and strong O line blokes...in the off season...don't care how good a QB you are, if you have an inferior line...there is NO CHANCE!...he knows it...they know it...and the opponent knows it...he needs a flak jacket...if he stays...

This ought to make you enraged...Exxon Mobil and Chevron...the largest US oil companies...reported a 4th consecutive quarter of ROBUST profits...as WE pay lots more...who are they lobbying?...

The World Series FINALLY starts today...I almost thought it was already over...in Texas...who ya got?...Phillies or Astros?...pulling for the team that beat us, them Philadelphia dudes...

Might as well throw out some football pix...just for fun...Florida at Georgia (I thought it was to be the Vols)...no match...UO at Cal...same...THE Ohio St at Penn St...same...Mich St at Mich...same...no upsets here, kids...

A break in at Speaker Pelosi's house in SF...and the husband was attacked...the assailant is in custody...more info to come...

C'mon people...PEACE!

Comments

Popular Posts