And NOW, a VERY Tall Order





Gonna start with the Friars...trying to escape Philly with a win
...if not, this season has ended for us...the fear I had for game 4, did happen...the 'brain trust' did in fact go with the punchless SP Clevinger...so much so, he was staked a 4 run 1st and he couldn't get anyone out...dismal and depressing, for the players and fans of this team...in his previous show, he got bombed by the Dodgers...I call this mismanagement...either by the GM or Mgr...or a combo thereof...OK, I am going too long on this...but you know my feeling is that if you get this far, GO TO A 3 MAN ROTATION!...Yu goes this am, our time...fingers crossed...

We were traveling home yesterday, so I only got to see the 2nd half of the UO/UCLA game...a MONSTER win for the Ducks...that should get them back into the natty scene...looked like to my eyes, that both teams had some dynomite offenses...but, UO up by 15+, why they go to a prevent D ALL THE TIME, when the good QB of Chip's just picks them apart...pressure the QB, dudes...but what do I know...and, it appears the Beavs are back on track, with a drubbing of Colorado...SDSU upset Nevada in Reno...

Not sure what is going in NYC...as the damn Yankees are getting pulverized by the Astros...down 3-0 in games...didn't see this a coming...good thing I don't bet on beisbol...

So great to see my boy and the fam...the Cosmo trip was fine...the roads?...the worst is between Nixon's city and the Del Mar race track...why, I do not know...yes, worse than LA...we did go up the 1, on the way there...man, the change in life is apparent doing that...and you KNOW what I mean...

Carly Simon...the legendary singer...'You're So Vain'...fame...was witness to something as tragic as they come...she had 2 sisters die, a day apart...cancer...

Now to some perfectly innocuous news from the FF front...my team has a 23% chance of winning today...purnt near like the Pads yesterday...that's with my 10 yr old opponent, having 2 guys 'bye'...maybe Preller will be available and I can trade for some others...

What on earth is going on in England?...change in altitude...and latitude...and the gal they had as PM, quit...and Boris wants back in?...shoot, Fonny, you live in the wrong country...maybe move there and establish residency...

BTW, the highest priced petrol was where all the refineries were...what?...go figure...

Thinking back...what did you have as a Halloween treat?...we had donuts and apple cider...from Safeway...somehow, that just mixed together real well...the puffy donuts...not the bloody cake ones...how 'bout you?...


Comments

Popular Posts