Rolling Blackouts



You still think this 'Global Warming' is not true?...a fake scientist thing?
...one of these days, you forevers will finally figure it out...you may have to get out of your informational sphere to understand it...my sermon is over...what I want to tell you about is this phenomena 'Rolling Blackouts'...when there is too much energy used to fit the system that we have...extreme heat causes this...which is what we have up and down the coastline...the west coast...it happened once before while we have lived in San Diego...

Weird, as all is dark...no power...such that we got battery powered things, just in case it may happen again...some are able to continue on, as they have gas powered generators...wondering out loud about our high rise...imagine having to walk down and gulp, back up, 30 some flights of stairs...where we live, on the 5th...is truly enough...anyway, it is the talk about south SoCal...the possibility of it...

Which brings me to the electric only cars of the future...I think we need to revisit that...hybrids, I can see...electric only?...I can't...

Man, did I make a mistake in telling ya'll when the NFL starts their season...ah, it is tomorrow!...I had to adjust my fantasy lineup...looking over my roster, I will wallow about in the middle of the league...but, that's OK...no cost, other than pride...

As I have been telling you...sleep has been a premium thing for us...I drifted off right after 6 last eve...true dat...and the Friars were down by 1 already...got up to clean up and get ready for the bed...and saw the score was 5-0, ah, again...woke up about 4 and saw...that we came back and won in the bottom of the 9th!...wow, it was a must win...and we musted...

Today I golf...it's been a couple of weeks, so just looking forward to getting back out there...with no ill conceived notions of success...and, it is supposed to be like 98*...water, proper clothing, riding the golf cart, and more water...

The underlying situation here, is the dealing with our dog...she is 17...and we are both bleeding hearts...thus, you can imagine what we are going through...and what she is...

trump...will find a way of a stay...found one of his appointed judges that will sway with him...so much for a sworn judge's duty of impartiality...they are former attorneys...(why isn't that attornies?)...anyhoo, expect a complaint against her ruling...and time ticks off...just what donny wants...

Headline for FOX today?...Hillary to run for president, again...

Boebert...this is good..."Biden just made his most decisive speech ever!"...dang, girl, we agree...if you would have just finished high school...

Techy issue...my iPhone 13 is running really, really slow...I've done the normal stuff...clear this and that...wonder what else it could be?...

Let's look forward to some college football matchups...this weekend...Alabama at Texas...WSU at Wisconsin...Alabama St at UCLA (Chip, 2 patsies in a row?)...Kentucky at Florida...USC at Stanford...Eastern Washington at Oregon...Oregon St at Fresno St...Mississippi St at Arizona...Idaho St at San Diego St (5 pm)...my pix are colored...don't bet these...

                                                     Doesn't seem like a Wednesday...

Comments

Popular Posts