Beezaro




Just finished the show on Apple +...'Suspicion'...it had it's moments, of what on earth?...where is this going?...stringing you along...and then the finality...guess, I shan't tell ya all of this...but, to say it was BEEZARO would be OK...the Horse rating?...B-...

I was on cloud 9 in me golf...was 1 under after 4...add on my last game...somewhere in the back of my mind, "I got this figured out"...ha ha...and then, reality set in...missing fairways, missing putts...back to hackdom...have I ever told ya it is a hard game?...

Alrighty then...the NFL...is an absolute brutal match between, ah, two brutes...humongous human beings, beating up each other...extreme weight via?...they all aren't that big, naturally...then the aftermath...the 130 lb pundits make or break the psyche of the guys...still, my fantasy team is loaded, with underachieving dudes in week 1...it's a long season...

The Emmy Awards...had this on during dindin...you KNOW my take on all award shows...real or not?...producers that have the most influence...still, the pretty people all dressed up...marveling over each other...we are so pretty...'I want to thank the academy, and God, and my little people who made this all happen'...

The Home has put out it's winners for the pictures for the Floor 2 lobby...and, as per usual, the Horse was blanked...blackballed...am I a little disappointed?..fur sure...had some great ones, that seemingly did not catch the judges eyes...again...I believe all that enter, get a thank you...for entering...I get nuttin...ha ha...so not all...is this a hint that maybe we are...Boss entered some, and got a thank you...

Hidden amongst the 24 hour telecast and writings of the new King Charles...is the fact that more people are registering to vote than ever...the vast amount are women...this is a good thing...

Come to think of it, has the Horse ever won an award?...any award?...even, the worst of?...guess I just sit in the middle...not good enough, and not bad enough...maybe that is good...

Just breaking...a woman was shot and killed in the sand in Pacific Beach...what is this world coming to?...

Ukraine is taking back it's country from the invading Russians...this is, a mighty impressive feat, my fellow people...Putin's days might be numbered...just like donny's...

Speaking of trump...he was indeed in DC...sporting his only golf attire anyone has ever seen him in...white shirt, chino pants, and a red maga cap...yet, on his cart, were no clubs...rumor, is that he was 'secretly' meeting with his newest set of attorneys...this via long range lenses...

Camilla is the Queen Consort...so?...she stole the Prince's heart away from Lady Di...ah, rubbish...she is a pitiful looking person right now...not a fan...well, of either of the two...

Well, this has been a blog of tidbits, right?...guess it should have been declared 'Tuesday Tidbits'...

Comments

Popular Posts