I'll Have the No. 2, Hold the Chicken Salad



'Sir, there are NO substitutions'
...iconic Jack...as we brace for the summer time...when things always seem to get rowdy...lord knows, we have ample reasons to do so...SCOTUS...The Coup...petrol prices...well, all prices...Roe vs Wade...tension most everywhere...black, brown, yellow, red...all vs white...Jack?...Jack Nicholson...'Five Easy Pieces'...

When we celebrate the 4th of July, and have a bit of apprehension of hanging out a flag...thinking that the Right will use that as a win...when a group of Proud Boys (?) march the streets of Boston, with their faces covered in white masks...which is how different than white capes?...and then orange, debating about his announcement of running for Prez again...thinking that would take away from the Coup Committee...Committee's findings...

Nothing will surprise me these next few months...the impetus could be a small thing, that boils up and over...I wish I was wrong...

The Padres have met their match...ah, our match...LA has won the first 3 easily...7-2 the last...as they hit 3 home runs in the FIRST INNING!...game over...we sorely lack relief pitching...easier to move two there, then in the field...how we rebound from the shock and awe in LaLa Land, will be an indicator for the season...

I have been a bit tongue in cheek about my photos for the Photo Contest...BUT, I have no idea why there has been no response back to moi...they answer all of Boss's inquiries...none to me...I joke about blackballing...which is such a bad term...however, I do not get any feed back...so...time to shelve it and get on with my stuff...

LiLo got married...OK, man it's been awhile since I have heard anything about that 'star'...there you go...

Tried really really hard to equate Poldark (Ross) to me...the Boss would have none of it...and purnt near gave me a smack, like Demelza did to him...whew...

'I am the God of Hell fire...and I bring you FIRE!'...

The hoops revolving door...the rumor mill...the Net's Kyrie Irving (the earth is flat) and the Laker's Russell Westbrook...oh my...one ball, and LeBron and AD (the Brow) begging for it from Kyrie?...why would Brooklyn want Westbrook?...

When I watch the pros play golf...and marvel at them hitting a sand wedge 135 yards...why does mine go 95 tops?...well, outside of talent...and youth...

Now this is real...when is the last time you heard a new song that was good?...from anyone, anywhere, anytime?...any genre?...3 to 5 years ago?...

Is it just me, or does the idea of Liz Cheney running for Prez...have ain interesting twist to it...she can speak...is smart...and well, she is a Repub...don't close the door on this...

How about this...mosquitos...it is a truth...say some 'experts in the field'...that some viruses make your body more attractive to mosquitos than when you don't have a virus...like Covid...you mean to tell me, that the mosquito thinks?...when I had Covid, I had skeeter bites...could hear them buzzing about...

You know, I just read back my blog...and I am all about nonsense...trivia that no one cares about...well, some do...like this for example...rather than watch the Friars get crushed by the Bums...I turned the pixels to some MMA match between two ladies...OMG!, why would they do this to their bodies?...why?...one of the combatants had a record of 15-10...she fought 25 times!...oh my...and was getting pummeled...

Listening to a lineup of 'stars' who were to be performing at the 4th of July gala event...and one name triggered me brain...'Machine Gun Kelly'...quick, name me his hit...

Boss wanted this...I had never prepared it prior...Moco Loco...to be fair, she did ALL the prep work...it was, for all of the vanity there is, terrific!...the burger, was from Omaha...and was special...

Sunday, Sunday, is my day of rest...



Comments

Popular Posts