Big Thots?




Hey all, as we have time to talk a while this beeeuuuttiiiiful morning
...the summer is so awesome...the heat, my gawd the heat...for many, not so much down here in SoCal...just near perfect weather...having a few cups of Joe and screeching thru the 23 sources of mine...of course, during my intermittent stops of sleep to deal with Sammi, I had thots, BIG THOTS, that I would write about today...

Abortion...you know this wouldn't be an issue if men bore the brunt of making a baby in their bodies...throughout time, it has been MEN who dictate the laws of the land...reminded me so, by the show Poldark, where it is MEN who decide...this was in the late 1700's...unbelievably, still now for the most part...3 centuries later, and we have the same thing...albeit, now much of what this country does, is go by blocks of politicians...even WOMEN voted for the demise of the abortion in SCOTUS...BUT, the majority of the WOMEN in the US feel differently than those few...why haven't the WOMEN rose up in mass and VOICE their given rights?...it is THEIR bodies, for goodness sakes...not the other gender...don't give me the religion angle...those are filled with countless fallacies...don't get me started on Catholicism...yes, this is a complicated issue...but, why not have WOMEN involved with the decision making process...

BIG THOTS...came about like 15 years ago...wow, really?...from a nowhere man....the Beatles...for some reason I made the website much too long to get at...tried to change it once and could have lost readers, so left it as...for some odd reason, I though it could be hacked and altered if it were too short...stupid is as stupid does...just thought you'd like to know why I did what I did...

Mike Pence's right hand man...testified yesterday at the Coup C...the leak is that he feared a massacre if the trump pawns got to Pence...really...that the Pence's SS, were texting to their homes, that they may be involved...with the attackers...listen, all, it was much worse than what we saw on TV...imagine, an overthrow of OUR very own government...orchestrated by the man, who would even have his very own VP harmed...he is the lowest of low...wake up you forevers, he has used you...and still trying to...

Oh my...what on earth is this coming to?...Rep Glenn Thompson, Republican from Pennsylvania...voted against legislation last week that would protect marriage equality....and 3 days later...attended his son's wedding...to another man...WTF?...you see, kids, this block voting is excruciatingly bad...do what is right, you heathens...

The Friars...in the modern era...have yet to beat the Tigers in Detroit...still...a thumping of SD, 12-4...you see we have a defensive problem at 1B....Hosmer...his brutal error led to a 5 run, all unearned, inning...which sunk the Padre ship...a small hint to what is going on behind the scenes...Wil Myers, in rehab...has been playing 1B in the minors...barring any huge trade, the lineup will switch featuring Wil at first...and very soon, Jr at SS...hang in there...

A bit prior to our Cosmo trip, I boasted that I would read a book...true dat...John Grisham's 'Judge's List'...a page turner, but the ending was a huge let down...c'mon John, get 'em good at the ending...you know my theory...a judge is a lawyer, that now, has to do right...if he or she...can...well, I got another...John Grisham's 'Sparring Partners'...soon, I shall start...soon...

Is it too early to host a 3rd edition of the Vinyl Party?...perhaps, a trip to Del Mar for the hosses should take priority...it is Pick 5 time...I like to let the trainers get settled in first...to see who is dominating...and which jocks are, too...

We are into the final season of the aforementioned Poldark...such a great and surprising turnabout...it is worth the trip through it all, kids...not sure what is going to happen and finish the story out...this is it, 5 and no mas....a soap opera?...guess, that says it right...

Songs about thots...er, thoughts...'Think' by Aretha...'I Think I Love You' by the Partridge Fam...'I Think We're Alone Now' by Tommy James...'Do Ya Think I'm Sexy' by Rod Stewart...and the best of all...'She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy' by Kenny Chesney...


Comments

Popular Posts