Splash Splash Splash


What's that sound you hear?...SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH!...it's the last of the crew of the trump boat, abandoning ship...is the end near?...now, there were some opposite views from others about Cassidy Hutchinson's UNDER OATH testimony...but, alas, there are none stepping up, UNDER OATH, to testify otherwise...of course...sit back and watch the fall of this particular orange regime...

'Splish Splash, I was taking a bath...'...by the one and only Bobby Darin...you know the 'Mack the Knife' dude...married to Gidget...BTW, in real life, do you know of a Gidget?...

We've been enduring a minor heat wave down here in south SoCal...I'm a fan of cooler weather...'Some Like it Hot', er, Marilyn Monroe...but not the Horse...my experienced bones seem to work better when it is luke warm...geez, that sounded mighty odd...

Must talk some about them Padres...escaped outta Arizona with a split, 4-0 win...now on to the games of games...in LaLa Land...against them Bums...up to date, the most intriguing set of all matchups in the league...4 of 'em...huge showdown in the west...

Still sporty...some of the higher payed blokes in the NBA, are opting out of their very lucrative contracts to seek employment elsewhere...one being the Beard...he's an offense talented guy, who has a pattern of turning up out of shape, and plays no D whatsoever...I will pass on him...'switch!'...

More sporty...as you know I don't follow tennis much...if at all...but, happened on a match that Serena Williams was in...man, she was outta gas...in her comeback after being out a year...

Last sporty...the LIV Tour cranks up in Portland, Or...JCC...wonder how the crowd will line up to see the over 40 (mostly) hackers play?...for the amounts ($) that those blokes get, they should give YOU a shirt and cap when you enter the grounds...

Lost in all the commotion of the what's the court doing...ah, SCOTUS...the first black woman, Ketanji Brown Jackson, begins her time on the bench...hip hip...

I know they are not good for ya...don't need to see the reasons thereof...hot dogs and doughnuts...but, man, are they good tastin'...moderation, my good friends, moderation...

Sammi had a Warleggan nite last nite...not her normal Poldark one...

For the rich and famous?...some times when the body gets the bloody Covid...the patient gets access to a drug called Paxlovid...that is said to fight the virus extremely well...hmmm, yet some have trouble with it and that is called the Paxlovid Rebound...right...like you or I have this issue...but, the rich and famous do...

Going back a bit, I told you about Southwest Air taking my $ away...things have changed...the Covid thing...and I now have (will have in about 3 weeks) my flight money BACK to use...without penalty, and have an additional 6 months to use it...they call it 'The Love Package'...I lurve them...

This tweet stood out, by anonymous...'Good morning to everyone, except the Dodgers'...

There was one of them 'best burger' things...rated them...from a gaggle of fast food spots...they shoulda asked Wimpy, er the Horse...I know...it all depends on how hungry you are...but, I have yet to find a better one than the IN-n-Out...not their fries, mind you...for real simple, the Double Cheeseburger at Mickey D's...the cheap one...AND, I am not a fan of the huge ones...anywhere...but, the closest to fulfillment is the one at Habits...

Dang it all, I just looked at me calendar...and it says...PAY BILLS!...didn't I just do that?...

Comments

Popular Posts