Tardiness




Please forgive me, Professor, but I am tardy today
...my dawg ate my watch...er, well, I had an early tee time...that is the truth!...I swear it is true...one of the funniest things I have read, is all the excuses for tardiness, that have been misspelled, misstated, or just messed up...of course, every teacher has read 'em...my fav of all time?...one of my students walked in like 5 minutes late...I asked him why he was late...he responded that he was pooping...true dat...

Gonna start with the Padres...who won the series with the fish...a formidable team, with great pitching...on a walk off homer in the bottom of the 9th...doesn't get any more dramatic than that, kids...next up?...them Cubbies here at Petco...usually, they travel well...just almost as many Cubs fans as Bums fans...throw in the Bosox, and you have the top 3 visitors, in numbers...

It is so heartwarming to read about all the families that remember their moms...most of it, is in Facebook...there are really good people out there...

Tomorrow I have my annual physical...so, am fasting and not imbibing anything alcoholic this day...ha ha...just like every other day...well...let's see...I can hear Doc say...lose weight, exercise more, eat less carbs, treat your spouse better, and quit swearing...hmmm, I can do some of them thangs...not sure which ones, tho...

The Stock Market, what the heck we gonna do, JJ?...

Some of you won't like this...but the final 5 of the American Idol...are the worst of all time...not one is bonafide...not one...JCC and I am through watching...

Am still watching Netflix's 'Bridgerton'...love it...even though, some might think I am not a rom com dude...I am...

The state of the antics of the elite hoopers in the NBA is horrid...too much showboating...too much talking to the crowd...play the game, dudes...and shut up...

Just heard that the escaped con and his jail keeper helper...have been rounded up in the north...like this will be a TV series real soon...ah, more...ended in a car chase and a crash...in Indiana...

The Pads have the 3rd best record in the Natty League...this without the awesome Jr...let's see how we do against da Cubbies...

Has trump ever released his taxes?...has trump ever paid taxes?...can trump even spell taxes?...or, Texas?...

If you believe that KK fit into MM's birthday dress, you are highly mistaken...her arse wouldn't even come close to closing in it...nor, could she walk in it...it was more of a shuffle...

We in Cali are still paying more than a buck than anyone else in the nation for petrol...per gallon...and the Guv has yet to come through with his promise of a tax break on it...

I have solved the puzzle...the change from the MLB's Cleveland Indians to the Cleveland Guardians...why?...the worst change in the history of beisbol...then I saw it...the Jerseys are split into two...the left side is still 'dians'...they just switched 'In' for 'Guar', to save scratch...

My pet ran away...the cop stopped me...my mom said I was sick...my grammy died...it is personal...the elevator was stuck...my radio was busted...my phone didn't wake me up...


Comments

Popular Posts