Frick and Frack



Gosh, I hope that isn't racial...not intended that way
...but the duo who broadcast the San Diego Padres, analyst Mudcat (Mark) Grant and play by play guy, Don Orsillo, are the best in the business...at times, their chit chat is as good, if not better, than the game they are broadcasting...no greater an example of last night's thang...as Mudcat showed up with HUGE glasses...and the two made a hilarious exchange of what the heck they were...interrupted by the game itself...it's what they do...if you were a fan of Abbott and Costello, you would be of these lads...it is that funny and entertaining...

Yes, and the Pads won again...keeping pace with them Bums...who won't let up...an OT game...I did not see the ending...as the Horse finally got some much needed SLEEP!...almost 11 hours of it...hallaluah...(sp?)...TG for the Nyquil (well, the CVS brand)...and me head is clearing up...

Today Boss and I get our eyes checked and new prescriptions for sure...I am not seeing as well, with my old specs...ah, the ones I have now...my favs, as you know, were stolen in Vegas...maybe lost...whatever, never to be found...at least thus far...'they' may still be looking in LV....ha ha, right...

The problem with the NBA playoffs...a team will take a nite off in a 7 game series...if they played the best of 3 or 5...they wouldn't or couldn't...reminds me of the olden times when the Utah team would do it all the time...as the Heat did last eve...the fans paid for that game?...

Are following the Jorja political race?...er, races?...what a bloody mess...not a state I'd want to live...has to be at the boiling point, I reckon...

A club?...I chill out a bit, when I see that someone is retiring from wherever...and peops then comment 'welcome to the club'...there is a club?...a membership?...do you get a card?...do you HAVE to attend the meetings?...that's one reason I retired...no mas meetings!...

I fell for it...I checked....for a person's first wedding, it is OK (right, Amy Vanderbilt?) to wear white...so, the KK (Kort) one who just got hitched, wore white...I did not know this was her 1st...well, she was going with a fella for 9 years and had 3 children with him...but that doesn't count...I'm sure this will be a long lasting, marital bliss...

trump still hasn't conceded the 2020 election...wonderful fella...a new book out today, written by his staunch ally, Kellyanne Conway, she...yes, she...admits that donny lost the election...there she goes, she is officially off the trump boat...which is indeed sinking in the shores off of Mara-Lago...

Shhhhh...this is under wraps...but, there is a sign...that Jr may be back by mid June...we are doing so much better than I expected without him...he has been fielding ground balls...and a test this week, whether a bat in hand is next...fingers crossed!...

A show in the UK on June 26...headlining the Eagles, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, and Little Big Town...amongst others...Hyde Park, London...if I were a flying man...ramblin yes, flying no...

You BOSCH fans...they have released two new episodes...two more to follow next week, is the rumor...

Oh yea, as I look out my window, the dude is in the across the street hot tub...just a bathing again...I don't see a bar of soap...hope they have chlorine or bromine to disinfect whatever is in there...

Frick and Frack were a comedic ice skating duo out of Switzerland, who joined the Ice Follies in 1937...

Comments

Popular Posts