Et Tu



Somehow this ambled about me brain...'Et tu, Brute'... which doesn't mean a whole lot to me...but it is there...'you as well, Brutus'...could say the same in 'Et tu, NRA'...as the time factor is what they are all about...in use of an AR-15 in yet another massacre...let the winds blow away all the angst...as days and weeks go by, the fervor for the banning of that particular mass killing weapon...will fade away...die...how crude and accurate is that?...

Hmmm, did you like the change from the normal burger to a Big Brute?....this is for you PNWers...well, you valley girls and guys...I preferred the normal cheeseburger...ah, Bob's...

Uvalde, Texas...it is an odd name...that I was a tad bit curious in what the meaning of it is...thought it meant something in Spanish...actually, it was named after a Spanish Governor, Juan de Ugalde...the powers to be, switched the G to a V...and there you go...past history?...Cactus Jack Garner was from there...VP of the United States from 1932-1941, serving under the immortal President FDR...actor Matthew McConaughey, too...who has an itch to get into politics, also...

As I stumble about with this damn Covid, am hearing about so many that have had it already...with the same precautionary steps that I followed...full vaccinations...like it is gonna get you regardless...just not as severe as if there were no shots...the Horse must be beyond the passing stage, as I have no symptoms...and Boss has not picked it up...and she is all I've seen during the quarantine...day 7 now...

Might this be the sign of the times?...his numbers are dwindling...yup, donny...had a speech, ha ha...revival in Wyoming over the weekend...a sparse crowd...'largest numbers in the history of the state at a gathering'...lol...there are more cattle in a field down the highway...'lock her up!', wait, 'lock him up!'...in actuality...trump 'how much did I make for this gig?'...'I got bills to pay'...

The Pads in Saint Looey...and then in Milwaukee...this is going to be a really really hard test...especially if we don't hit the rock...

BTW, the fop is in the across the street hot tub again this am...just sit-in' there...no bar of soap can I see...not sure if the residents are aware....unless they read the Horse...

You know, the last series in the east...NBA...Celtics over the Heat...featured the flop brothers, Boston's Marcus Smart, and Miami's Kyle Lowry...hate that part of the game...BTW, not one pundit talked about the added point differential in the game...the points after...weird...were they told to shut the heck up?...

Do you remember...when you drove down to a movie rental store...picked 2 out...and hoped for the best...and the good ones, the latest, were always gone...first VCR tapes, then DVD's, then the Blu-rays...now, those stores don't exist...

I am digging some jazz...the Bosch effect...who do you like?...as soon as I can, I am hitting my record shop...and gonna get me some...Coltrane?...Miles Davis?...Ella Fitzgerald?...Satchmo?...Dizzy?...who do YOU like?...

Thanks for ALL the input on the perfect Belgian Waffle batter (none, zilch, zero, 0)...figured it out all by me self...thinner batter...terrific...

Just like orange I am...got bills to pay today...

Comments

Popular Posts