A Time To Reflect



This quarantine time, sure gives the brain time to REFLECT on the goings on
...to be able to go on down to the super and get what you need...well, to go anywhere...without a spreading thought...5 or 10 days?...I dunno...just read that I will probably test positive for a month or so...they key is the symptoms...do I have them or not?...this am, I arose feeling like the Horse usually does...so, what does that mean?...my 4some of golfers told me to stay away 'til I tested negative...do I have to show them?...we (Boss) just got 4 free test kits from CVS...how often do I test until it shows diff?...or, as I said earlier, is that fruitless?...

I was told that we all are going to get it...Covid...and saw that Governor Newsom and Comedian Billy Crystal have tested positive...and like me, they were fully vaccinated...to name just a few...as Boss still tests negative...and is getting mighty tired of having to 'do it all', as I sit at the home...don't blame her...and this just in...lead announcer for the Celtic/Heat game tonight, Mike Breen, tested positive, too...he is out...

REFLECTING on the Uvalde Massacre...as we grieve...as we fear the next...as we blame...as we ponder...as we have second thoughts about the police action, or inaction...as we marvel at the power of the NRA...as we somehow know that there is a huge amount of frustration...as the vexation that encompasses us, will do so again and again...and again...yes, we have but one say in all of this...the vote...

Getting a bit brighter for you...

The NBA playoffs...game 7 in the east...Boston at Miami...who ya got?...you in Vegas?...anyhoo, I have this an absolute tossup!...the Celtics are probably better on the stat sheet...but, the Heat are tough dudes...in real life...hope Ref Scott Foster is NOT working it...

The Pads continued their lack of hitting....this time with blokes on base...stranded 16!....has to be some type of record...and then, the closer, T Rogers, didn't have his good stuff...squandered a 2-1 lead in the 9th, as he allowed a 3 run dinger...damn, and I stayed up til 11 watching that...masochist...

The PGA...Scotty Scheffler has emerged...in a round that had most going south...high winds...as per usual, in a day that I can't go anywhere...mine eyes will watch the story emerge in Ft Worth...geez, why is all this happening in Texas?...right now...

OK, on a much different note...how does one cook the Belgian Waffle, so that it is like buttery crisp, and light as the air?...which I got at the Mirage...to die for...mine taste like hotcakes, almost...runnier batter?...is there something I should be adding to the mix?...enquiring mind wants to know...

Be honest...are you on pins and needles awaiting the jury's decision on the Depp/Heard case?...well, the Netflix mini-series will start on it, in 6 months...they can't play themselves in it...so who plays the lead characters?...

One of the KFam's arse pillows deflated without warning...guess who's...

Kind of lost in the country's shooting, er, killing drama...is the Russian advance into Ukraine...it is still going forth...

2 days of correction on Wall St...ah, I haven't even looked at our portfolio for some time...afraid to do so...and have not heard from JJ, either...we shall say, we are all bunkered down...

Just a fact of life...as you age...you take a pill to counter this, a pill to counter that, and then another pill to bolster that...and your once lively muscles and bones...begin to hurt...and yet...you still think like a 25 yr old...until you look in the mirror...solution?...don't buy a mirror...

Memory?...like 10-20 years ago...in Vegas...Caesars...Pete Rose sitting in a chair, charging for autographs...I dunno, kids...is that all there is?...

Bosch gives out 2 episodes on each Friday...won't spoil it for ya, but the last 2 were absolute gems...

Finally, there is nothing...NOTHING, I tell you, that is better...than getting a good nite's sleep...


Comments

Popular Posts