Macron


Polls are just polls...depends on who is asked...let's see, I am an elder...and have never ever been asked in a poll, what I thought...who I favored...nuttin...so, the polls are dependent on who 'they' ask....I marvel at all the TV stations who rely on the tallies...and yet, I don't believe any of them...never have, never will...if one did, in France, you'd a thunk that Macron was up to his chin in problems...not so, in reality, as he won the election yesterday...

The ultra right here in the US would have you believe that trump is ahead, in their polls...probably, depending on who they ask...but, what is the reality?...shoot, the bloke will be soon crucified for his attempted coup...of course, his forevers will doubt the outcome...as many of them were involved...well, some of them...as the infamous pro hoopster, and cool headed Luke, Sheed Wallace, bellowed out to the referees...'ball don't lie'...in the TeeVee world, the 'eye don't lie'...we see what is going on...

Talk about horrific...the effort of the Pads in the final game with the Bums...not sure exactly who really was that terminology...as the losers, were anything but fine...one could say bumly...oh well, a day off then on the road to pick up the pieces...a slaughter, 10-2...boooooo...

I keep asking this...why oh why don't the shows like American Idol EVER telecast the actual votes of the public?...is it that we are to 'trust' them?...why am I the only one that gets bothered by this?...I put this out in a Tweet, and nobody commented...so, yup, I am the only one...tried to watch the final 14 battle it out...can't see any of these worthy of the title...and, the judges are too nice on them...where is Simon?...

Saw this...that no one under 40 uses Facebook anymore...don't know if I know anyone younger than 40...so, can't say...

Is this a sign of the times?... but I haven't had a filet in more than a month...no kidding...no rib eye...no sirloin...nope, have had Irving's Stew...but no flame broiled beauty...

A staple?...listened to a newsy use the Janet Jackson song as a reference point...'What Have You Done For Me Lately?'...Janet who?...

60 Minutes last nite...terrific show...two things stuck in me mind...that the Communist China is our biggest  enemy, bigger than Russia...that they are stealing everything we have...and, that Bin Laden was thinking about more destruction to the USA...up until he met his disqualifier...

My tee time today is 7:37 am....which means I leave the home at 6:37...hmmm...

Got to 79* on Sunday...yup, we hit the pool...I bar-b-qued some chicken...slathered some teriyaki on it...today is to be in the 80's...90's out at the GC...which will prob be my score...the last 3?...90-91-90...such a hack...

I am up real early...my Kramer clock...knowing I have to depart in the middle of the nite out to Singing Hills...

The past week was horrendous for the stock market...awful...a rebound week this one?...hope so...

Why is it that football coaches need to pray more than other coaches?...separation of church and state, was once the mantra of this country in public settings...am I right or wrong?...

Yes, I was the one that said that playing any sport was just a game...it was fun, team building, pressure packed, and made you think like others...and still, have an impact on your life...individually...made you make split second decisions...accept losing and winning...but, in the end, it was just a game...another facet in your life...that you probably will remember forever...

Then, when you are good and lucky enough...if you do it for a living...the mindset changes...it's your life now...get paid handily...more is expected from you....and for sure, judgments from others come down hard and fast...not just from the other parents in the group, like in school...management...owners...NOW, it is more than a game...do you see the difference?...

Is there a difference of preaching and praying?...


Comments

Popular Posts