The Booster


You probably are aware that the Boss Lady has a penchant for scheduling things
...and ASAP the latest BOOSTER SHOT was available, she would have us in attendance, arms ready... we are Moderna peops...thus, promptly at 10...here we go...CVS...where do you get yours?...

Watched the 1st episode of 'Yellowstone' yesterday...OK, not bad...did not know it was a 2 hour start...egads...but, has us intrigued...and will continue on, just not 2 hours each time, hopefully...on Peacock?...interesting, as the sound feed is cool...Dolby 5.1 or Dolby Atmos?...hey, did read that Samsung has come up with a Dolby Atmos soundbar...the new rave...

35 days of the Putin War...he is now blaming his own troops for mistakes...ah, sound like someone you might have voted for?...you forevers?...see where donny wants more help from Putin...more stuff on the Biden son...egads, your trump is a lowlife son of a ______!...stop that Horse...oh yea, tried as much as I can, no hole in one yesterday...well, I could say I did, like the super hack did...

The Suns beat the Warriors last nite...both teams were shooting the rock badly...GS is still without Curry...and Thompson is extremely rusty...wooah...not sure how Green ever lasts a game...even I would toss him...in my crystal ball, I see no match here...

So I get that so many Guvs are barring transgender females from girls sports...but, then, where do they go to compete?...I understand the dilemma...a 3rd level?...

This is for you beloved Padres fans...but, we may have stumbled upon a starter for us...Nick Martinez...fingers crossed...he may be bonafide!...

When I was a teeny bopper, I so wanted to be a rock star...thing is, I couldn't carry a tune, lyrics were out of my element, dancing was a disaster, and had no ability to play a musical instrument...which I blame on my father, who could...and didn't teach me...yes, I could have been someone...

Bruce Willis, the actor...has now retired from acting...couldn't remember his lines...aphasia...for youse who are foggy about what that is...it is a disease that impacts a person't ability to communicate normally...in all forms, speaking, writing, and understanding...

The fun and understandingly popular coach of Saint Peters...got the cue to get hired at a more prestigious U...Seton Hall came a courting...and voila!...he is now a Pirate...from a Peacock to a Pirate...thing is, in that game of D-1 ball...it's all about recruiting, not the X's and O's...sorry, kids, but it's the truth...his name?...Shaheen Holloway...hey, it is not a rebuilding stint...as their former coach, Kevin Willard, did a bang up job there...and was lured away himself, to Maryland...there you go...

Now...the next Duke/NC game...wowser...the Vegas Boyz have it favoring the Blue Devils by 4...really?...take the points kids...take the points...

The ladies play tomorrow in their Big D...for funsy, I will pick the games...South Carolina in a laugher over Louisville...and UConn to upset Stanford...as per usual, I know nuttin'...

You have a tat?...me neither...but...I went into a tattoo parlor in Maui once...with the idear of having a peace sign put on me arm...a cool dude...however, he said once on, I had to stay outta the water for a week...ah, in Maui?...walked out without a tat...



Comments

Popular Posts