Evacuations?



As the Russian dictator Putin, presses on with his invasion of Ukraine
...he is asking for the country to surrender...and offering EVACUATION routes to, get this, Russia and it's ally, Belarus...yea, so you are trying to save your life...and then go to the country that is taking your land away?...what is wrong with that picture?...

The reality show that almost always intrigues me...is American Idol...I think the production has improved immensely...and last nites shown contestants were really good...the back grounds of the people are interesting and warms the heart at times...it always amazes me how talented people throughout the nation really are...that are yet to be 'found'...

The mess of a hoop game in Denver...as the Nuggets hosted the Pelicans, er, the former Jazz, out of New Orleans...you know, the Jazz are now in Salt Lake City, ah what?...as the home team won in OT...an atrociously called game...the refs lost control...and the result was chaos...squawking like beyond...wild...really, they could have given 5 times the amount of T's that they did...why was I watching this one?....it''s what I do...

The PGA T at Arnies Place...in Orlando...we have been there...the fit only survive that course...and out of the pack came the rising star of the game...Scottie Scheffler...I think that is his 2nd victory in 3 weeks...I was pulling for Victor Hovland...who ended up tied for 2nd...

I was asked again, who I am picking for the hoop crown this year...NCAA Div 1 guys...my mind is set...it is a crap shoot...any of about 24 teams...really...will I fill out a bracket?...sure, but in reality, if I get half right...I will be surprised...BTW, who came up with the spelling of surprise?...

For your info...if a Russian, or perhaps anyone...now...right now...is donning a Z...it stands for... that they support the Russian invasion of Ukraine...

The Horse is returning to the greens today...after a couple of days of cleaning up and putting away...in our (?) process, I(?) found like a couple of dozen used golf balls...and, in my non stop evaluation of the best ball to play...any of these would work for me just fine...ah, once you hit the ball, it is used...remember when the ball would slice open when the balata ones were the rage?...these are all intact, the ones I (?) found...in my (our?) closet...

                                                       PEACE

Comments

Popular Posts