Another World


Well, not really...but a different part of it...this Montecito...beautiful lush green mountain homes...where THEY inhabit...just outside of Santa Barbara....multimillion dollar casas....most all gated...we passed Oprah’s villa on the way to get pizza last eve...ho hum...today we played at Montecito CC...toughest course I have ever hacked on...2 pars only...oh my...and I hit the rock not bad...it is the greens...15 on the stimp meter...yet, fun to play with son, in the sun...


Over in Vegas the PAC 12 be rapping up their T...the Ducks be done...no Big Dance this year...also, the Mountain West is rolling...SDSU still in hunt...also in LV...

MLB settled!...some new rules, but I haven’t officially seen the results...

We have one more day, then off to Indio...it is the vacay season...

MNF...remember Dandy Don, Frank, and Howard?...now it’s gonna be Joe Buck...and Troy?...

It is amazing how fast kids grow...the grand son, Cy...a mover and shaker...he sure seems smart...

I am telling you...there is no better Beatle song than ‘You Can’t Do That’...if I catch you talking to that boy again...John on lead, with Paul and George willy wonking in background...

Gosh, this came into my head, from the late CC....’that must be your arse talking, cuz your mouth knows better ‘....

Peace...

Out


Comments

Popular Posts