1-2-3-4




The Horse came up with this ingenious idea...on the Kramerica Tour...to keep track of all it's members...er, participants...well, riders...wait, people...there is a possibility that one or two, could get disengaged from the rest...lost in the crowd...perhaps, fall...or even run into a bush!...surely this would not happen...but, the mantra of the KT...'be prepared!'...so we called each of this group...the leader '1'...and so on...thus, when all about, if '1' calls out, the rest are to say their number...right...1-2-3-4...thus, we know that all are safe and in shouting distance...

Two more correct prognostications...as I had Villanova and Duke as winners...well, they are ALL winners...makes me call this out, as the marathoners are running outside our window this am....reckon that is 6 straight for the Horse...today, the last 2...here we go...Cans-ass over Miami...moon over mihammy....and I hate to go here...but, North Carolina to burst the bubble of St Peter's...this is the one, that I will pulling for the Peacocks...but, reality will set in...

About a month ago...watched the UNC at Duke game at Coach K's last regular season game at his court...and North Carolina spoiled the party and looked dang good to me...they could win it all...imagine if Duke and UNC end up playing for the crown...

Why does showing the American flag signify that you are a trumper?...Lord...should be for all of us...BUT, it is now a dead ringer for whom, you tragically pull for...tragically?...sadly...incorrectly...well, I will say this, passionately...

The Padres have done this tie thing real well, the past 2 days...which in our neck of the bay, is a win...ha ha...today Yu is on the hill versus the Cleveland Guardians...no longer the Indians...as the worst change in mascot names of all time...

Prez B made a speech yesterday in Europe...and said 'For God's sake, this man cannot remain in power'...talking about Putin...who doesn't agree with this?...even you forevers?...

Mark Calcavecchia...famous older PGA golfer...you elders, know who he is...listed his top 3 modern day shows...of all time....1-Sopranos   2-Breaking Bad   3-Yellowstone...to keep with the Blog Title today, I am gonna add number 4...the Horse selections...1-Seinfeld   2-Cheers   3-Sopranos   4-Bosch

Yup, it is true...not one person has told me what the heck wordle is...not one...is it that I am unteachable?...

One of the highlights of Facebook...is that they say who is having a birthday...so, I fall for it...and say 'Happy Birthday' to some 'friend'...I would say half the time, 'they' will say thank you...who doesn't have time to say ty?...so, I am stopping the line...you go ahead and have a happy birthday, without the Horse wishing you so...in fact, I hope you have a so-so one...in fact, perhaps miserable...NO!...just kidding...

Breaking...number 3 taught me Wordle...I downloaded the app...she said it was on the web net...took me 4 times, and gave me a score of 3...which is what?...like a C?...the first word that came up was 'layup'...what's the chance?...

Gonna end with this...we apparently have lost number 4....1-2-3...oh my, somebody made a mistake...to borrow this famous line from a tv sitcom 'car 54 where are you?'...'person number 4 where are you?'...


Comments

Popular Posts