Wring Around the Collar




Wring?...I mean, ring...around the collar.
..we do wear collared shirts these days, right?...and some say to wring them out after washing, and not drying 'em in the machine....but, to get the ring around the collar off, you need to wash them in...bleach added soap...who came up with 2 spellings of the same word?...the English, of course...ah, well, they are different words...hmmm, there-their...site-sight...scents-sense...these are called homonyms...and THAT will be your English tutoring for the day...you are welcome...

Of course, donny has his own ring...not many have to deal with orange around the collar, now do they?

Nothing finer than watching the LaLa Lakers combust...they were hosting the Milwaukee Bucks...and got DRILLED...down by 20+ most of the game...so fine to see the best in the biz, Giannis Antetokounmpo, ah,  the Greek freak, dominate the Lebron/AD mismatch...the Lakers even tried doubling him in the 2nd half to no avail...as the Westbrook drama continues...can't shoot...is benched and he is about to go bonkers...hey, I did not realize that the HC of the Bucks, Mike Budenholzer, was a Pomona College grad...where my son went...those two (too-to-2) names, we are going to have a spelling question later on...before I leave the NBA...TWO mas...the Nets lost their 9th straight, at one time down 28-2...and the other...the Blazers cleaning house...let CJ McCollum go, for virtually little...just try to watch them now...a mess on aisle 7 in Portland...

Speaking of combusting...the GOP...some are trying to hold on to the words of trump...yet, Senate minority leader, Mitch...is going another direction...calling the Jan 6 uprising a bad thing, "a violent insurrection"...not what donny is calling it...c'mon, Repubs, bring forth a new leader...you need it...orange is not the answer...

The masks are coming off...NY is soon...as is Cali...how about YOUR state?...we are as protected as we are going to get, I reckon...so, the protests that are happening over the mandates, they may be fruitless...you forevers, you have to find something else to go to...perhaps, go on down to your local CVS and get your Covid vaccinations...

One good thing about the pandemic...don't hate me...but, I don't have to listen to crazed rhetoric about the dastardly trump...cuz, we haven't had mass gatherings...no need to shut me mouth, roll my eyes, and suppress anything I might say...you can not change those people's minds...I smile and look away...at anything...anything...he is all yours, dudes...

Yet, I do hear it from some of my golfing buddies...the rich ones...calling out Prez B and VP Kamala...for reasoning that is beyond me...really not sure how it affects them...but, I guess it makes them feel good to say what they do...me?...laugh and say, "trump is the answer"...we all laugh, and that is it...everyone hates orange...

We have not seen 'Power of the Dog'...have you?...says it is Netflix based...so, yes, it is on the Q...ah, que...wait, queue...oh my, you Brits have really done it this time...who got paid for coming up with that spelling?...my guess he had one two many pints...

                 Quick, now spell the real name of the Greek freak...



Comments

Popular Posts