Tossin' n Turnin'



I couldn't sleep at all last night
...Tossin' n Turnin'...digging the tune by Bobby Lewis to show my state of mind...kind of the mantra for the Horse lately...don't really know why...but, the 5 o'clock hour is my wake up call...ah, get outta bed one...you have this same thing happening?...why oh why?...probably has something to do with me bedding down at 8-9...but, still...

Speaking of beds...have had this gem on ice for some time...does your fitted sheet ride up?...sometimes?...like come out of the bottom of the bed?...we got this thing that totally fixes that...this is a Horse recommendation that is an A+...from Amazon, the 'Better Bedder'...wraps up the fitted sheet...around your bed...check it out, it is truly amazing...thank me later...one more thing on this topic...how does one fold the fitted sheet out of the dryer?...I recall Boss Lady and her mom doing it...but, it passes me by...

Another vacancy taken care of by the NFL...the misaligned Jaguars have gotten their new head coach...the old Philly Eagles guy...another recycled one...and yup, he is white...as the beat goes on...Ofer minorities hired...

The jobs rate was up this past month...hmmm, I still don't know how they figure this out...trust might be an issue, but I don't trust 'em...ha ha...

Oh my, the stocks took a huge hit yesterday...what we had going up, is now down...hate the stocks...

Sure, and my Crypto is still in the negative, too...hate the Crypto...

The Clip Joint beat the Lake Show in LaLa...hate the Lakers...

This, what is this?...we were doing our grocery shopping at Von's (Safeway, for some of youse)...and the ONLY person without a mask, was a nurse...what?...love the nurses, just not this one...

The Winter Olympics has begun in China...you have some interest?...think I should, but I don't...maybe when they get to ______, ah, not sure what...

By all accounts that I have read, not just now, but over the years...the newly named Washington Commanders are a mess of an organization...in terms of ownership...the latest bloke will get his due...

If I sold my Lexus SUV, I could afford a ticket to the upcoming Super Bowl...but, just ONE ticket...hate LA...

The NY Giants owners have joined in with the Miami and Cleveland owners, and called the fired Dolphin's coach, Brian Flores, allegations...'disturbing and simply false'...they have part of that right...hate the NFL owners...well, some of them...

The Horse needs to calm down...perhaps, a quiet round of golf will do just that...

Serenity now, serenity now...




Comments

Popular Posts