Race and Religion, or Both?


This Whoopi comment and then her suspension...over what exactly the Jewish people are tabbed as...she thought that it was one, not necessarily the other...right?...makes me think about the life I have led...where 65 years of it, was dealt with racial innuendos...as you know, the Native American one...for goodness sakes, think that Whoopi Goldberg hasn't?...Goldberg?...her real names is Caryn Johnson...they did one of them ancestry things on her...back a bit...and found that she was indeed 8% European origin...whatever that means...92% black...

Call it, just not knowing what the race or religion, or both is...the Jewish People...my guess is what she was getting at...thing is, for the past 5 years we ALL have been sensitized as to what race we are...the trump and his regime, brought out the worst in many...somehow, the race is issue is back on the forefront of our lives...like in the 50's and prior...and that is a perfect word for it...SENSITIVITY...

Pretty much happens on all issues we have now...as simple as renaming school or pro team nicknames...or as complex as hiring minority people...throw in the need to close borders, to keep the 'others' out...you KNOW this, don't turn a blind eye to it...we are all aware of what is happening...

Listen, all...you do not have to agree with me...just hear me out...I did not tackle the race, religion, or both item that Whoopi tried in vain, to...it is not for me to decide...thing is, persecution happens much too much...everywhere...the Jews, the blacks, the red, the brown, the Asian...and so on...right?...

There is a deep divide in the country, as I write this today...BUT, I am not sure it is as EQUAL as one would be led to believe...it is NOT 50% or above that feel that white people dominate, or should...might not be 30%....but, some voices are louder than others...and THAT is what is, not only the horizon, but in the here and now...

Which gets me to the hypocritical thing that is upon us...Whoopi made a comment, that she thought to be the truth...was corrected and then gave a rebuttal...an apology...not enough, apparently...here is the hypocritical thing...think about all the insults, slanders, name calling that trump did in his presidency and his run for the office...and PEOPLE either agreed with him, or turned away...NO SUSPENSION for him...and he kept it going on and on and on....

Am I incensed?...you bet I am...as RED as I get...

Comments

Popular Posts