NFT's...


This whole business of anagrams
...that WE are supposed to know what the heck they are referring to...POTUS, SCOTUS, BIA, MIA, IRS, ISIS, the list goes on and on...out of the darkness of the shades of a newspaper (what is that?)...comes this newbie...NFT's...bet you a quid you DON'T know what that stands for...Not for Today?...ha ha...Never Forget trump?...as bizarre...Non Forwarded Texts?...c'mon...it is this...Non-fungible tokens...Crypto...kind of...

A non-fungible token is a one of a kind digital asset that belongs to you and you only...???...The most popular NFT's are artwork and music...but can include videos and even tweets...what?...these items can be bought or sold via the cryptocurrency, online...sound a bit scary and full of holes to you?...yea, me too....did I answer this Q?...imagine buying a painting, on the web net, mind you...using your accumulated bitcoins...what is there to protect you that the bloody thang is fake?...

Let's see if I have this right...you purchase something of value on the web net...using the cryptocurrency, something that you have and own...but do not have in your physical possession...oh my...well, the Horse has crypto...whatever that really is...it falls and gains in value every day...I am going to hold out until I see a signed rookie card of Rocky Colavito...have it verified, and give my entire crypto empire for it...there, I will have something for my money...

Talk about bizarre...was watching the what I would call laughable game between the PDX Blazers and the LaLa Lakers last eve in Portland...as the home team has traded off so much of their squad, that the remaining players are unknown names...young bucks, trying to make the team...the Lakers had the Brow and LeBron playing, as they were resting Westbrook (so he wouldn't get hurt before trade day?)...Portland won...the LA media went ballistic...'worst Laker loss ever!'....thing is, when your star, James, doesn't play a lick of D...the rest follow suit...and then he blames all but himself...the pundits after, won't say this...but it is the absolute bloody truth...lurve the win and hate the Lakers...

This is the (last) trade day for the NBA...the one that most sports buffs are watching...is the Beard going to the 76ers for the pouting Ben Simmons...JCC...I hope that each team gets what they want...as I wouldn't have either on my team...or Westbrook...or James...true dat...can't coach 'em...you read that right, LeBron, too...

More of the incredible stuff...according to a new book...just guessing it is not flattering to trump...ha ha...before he left the White House, where he squatted for 4 looooooong years...he had (important or incriminating) papers flushed down the WH toilets...enough so as to clog them...this just can't be true, can it?...even he or him, wouldn't attempt this..right?...this after shredding 'em?...'Jared, you have stall 3, Ivanka yours is number 4'...

Don't hate me, but it is sposed to be 85* today here in the Marina...is this still winter?...the pool is a viable option...ah, must tell ya about my golf yesterday...77, and I bogeyed the last two...choked...oh well, it was great fun...and you who know my game, you would be amazed, as I did not miss a drive...THAT, in itself is a miracle...but, the course was short...and that figures in for sure...

WE tried to watch 2 of the Oscar nominated films...yes, tried is the word...they were slow and frankly, not very good...the Dog one, and the missing Lady one...not sure what the criteria for the best of the year is...but if the Horse was doing a vote, they both would not be on it...I still refer to Counting Dragons that won one time...oh my...how many academy voters are there?...about 9300, and in 2015, the number of voters was 6261...can they get trinkets for their votes?...er, lobbying gifts?...ah, what you think?...

Your leader of Georgia (the USA one)...Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene...in her 'speech' got all fired up...tried to do some correlation with Hitler's secret police  to Pelosi's gang...unfortunately, got a little confused and tabbed Hitler's as Gespacho...in lieu of Gestapo...see, if they didn't ban them books, she would have known the difference...or, maybe not...she called donny 'is that right, gespacho?'...he responded 'yes, hold on a minute, I have to turn my covfefe off'...'Rudy, stop that shredding, and get me my theeesoreus...'...

Finally this...MLB is in a mess...owners and players are at a roadblock...similar to the truckers on the Canadian and USA border...no give...one thing has come of it...and I am a bit shocked...the league is no longer going to test for steroids...what?...this must be a temporary thing...cuz, if this is allowed, then we have major (league) problems...


Comments

Popular Posts