Mendocino




You do know how listening to the radio can infiltrate your tiny little brain
...and if it is the right thing...tune or message, it stays with you for a while...SOOO...during the nite, this ditty kept playing and rattling me enough to keep me awake...must have heard it on Sirius XM, 60's Gold...now on channel 73, in lieu of channel 6...why oh why they switched it I will never understand...as my rig will never ever start up with that station...weird...back to the story...

'Mendocino' by the Sir Douglas Quintet...stupid song, that I hate...but it was stuck in me mind...got me thinking...uh oh...of all the songs about places...you know me by now...which this one is in Cali...'Lodi' by CCR...'I Left My Heart in SF' by Tony B, amongst many others...'Surf City' by The Beach Boys, about Cali's beaches...

Let's move east...'By The Time I Get To Phoenix' by Glen Campbell...'El Paso' by Marty Robbins...'Amarillo by Morning' by Geo Strait...'Galveston' by GC again...'All My Exes Live in Texas' by George, too...

I could go on, but...enuff...

This piece of work...from Texas...Senator, too...and former candidate for the presidency...Teddy Cruz...is jabbering on about the possible nomination for SCOTUS by Prez B...a black lady...he wants to make this a racial thing...saying that only 6% of the country is made up of black ladies...hmmm, in his own state, whites are at 43% and hispanics at 39%, and growing...using his very own logic, one of the two senators from Texas should be hispanic...how about X-ing him out?...

So many avenues that the Coup committee can take, to implicate donny...the latest?...his orders to Rudy to get the voting machines...listen, kids, he tried everything he could think of...after the people spoke...and voted...to try to rig the election...evil...and more names...

Yea, I dropped Spotify, too...it said that it would take time to actually function this way...of course, I had the free one...imagine if one paid for the service...

Speaking of music...well, that's the way I started today...are you aware of Anitta?...the latest star outta Brazil...have not heard her, yet...

One more head coach in the NFL hired...if ya'll want to go racial, this is a good tipping point...another white head coach selected...ZERO minorities thus far...c'mon owners...embarrassing...

My COX saga continues...today from 10-12, a tech is to arrive and solve the remote not pairing correctly with THEIR box...seems archaic that we have to have repeated trips to conquer this...this time we are allowing all calls in...not screening 'em...no more excuses, dudes...

Man, with all of us aging a bit...and going thru so much pain and agony...please enjoy what you have and where you are...as best you can...there are no guarantees...hey, I just can't imagine a 30 yr old gal, successful, full of life ahead of her...jumping from the 29th floor of a condo...

Is this true?...CBS reports that a lightning bolt stretched 477 miles over three states!...ah, what?...do not mess with Mother Nature, when she is maaaaaaaaad...

This is now true...Tom 'Terrific' Brady has officially retired from the NFL...

I admit it...watched the Bachelor last eve...of course, we have a villain...another one of those, I can't believe some one would go on this show...how many of these work?...guess it is good TV...

Got this add on, that Joe H was in Cabo...sunning the bod, and reading the Horse...this is awesome...I thank you, Joe...

NBA...my team of choice...the Golden State Warriors...BTW, the fans do not do a chant...hint hint KC...have been doing OK, as we have been missing some key players...and enduring Steph Curry shooting problems...well, he was ON last eve...scored 21 in the 4TH!...a win in Houston...'Houston' by Dean Martin...

The Sooper Bowl...have you seen the second market prices for seats?....$5,000 +...and way more than that....the parking pass is well over $150 bucks...ah, NO THANKS!...will watch it from the friendly confines of my living room...and, hopefully, me remote working with my contour box...is this called price gauging?...

  • Hoverin' by my suitcase
  • Tryin' to find warm place to spend the night
  • Heavy rain's fallin'
  • Seems I hear your voice calling' "It's all right"

Comments

Popular Posts