Who's In?


That sorta sounds like a composite deal, that probably won't work...'Who's In?'....well, who's in with me?...is more like it...but, naw, I am talking the NFL playoffs...after today and tomorrow's games...we will know what's what...here is what the Horse knows...the Bengals, Chiefs, and Titans won their division title and are in...the Pack, Bucs, and Cowboys won theirs, and they are in...the Bills and Pats have already clinched a spot, the rest of the AFC is up for grabs...in the NFC, the Cards, Rams, and Eagles have got theirs, too...the rest is to be decided today....whew...and there are loads of possibilities...one thing I do know...is that the winner of the Chargers/Raiders game is in...or if they tie, the Chargers are in...confused?...well, I guess I didn't help much...

As I was a gazing out at the lights of the city last eve...man, I couldn't believe how many Xmas lights were still ablaze...and TREES, too...my guess, is that so many peops are quarantined, they leave the lights up for a distraction...

Another...we had to take the Boss Lady's bike to the repair shop yesterday.....and traversed thru some mighty seedy spots of downtown...one block is entirely street people...when politicians say they have answers for the homeless problem, they are liars...it is truly another epidemic that the country has...it is everywhere, we have traveled...man, and we saw some crazies, too...

Here's a hint for those of you out there, that like halibut...the fish, you goofs...Costco has some frozen ones, that come in...well, you know...filets...kind spendy at $40 for a 5 pack...BUT, they are awesome...I panko crusted 'em and they turned out 'restaurant quality!'...add a salad and my special twice baked tater...and it makes you fuggit about going out...well, almost...

Someone said, that the way I write is like a day in the life of the Horse...yea, I think that is correct....more so, the day in the life of the Horse's brain...

47% of the country was covered in snow yesterday...true?...true...not here, tho, in the 53% that is not...

For a very long time, I have enjoyed the music of Dion...but, I hadn't gone far enough back...to 1959...where he really hit...with the Belmonts...from NYC...their sound and songs were and are absolutely awesome...you must find some vinyl of them...I did not know it was him as the lead...'Where or When', 'I Wonder Why', 'A Teenager in Love', and a real gem 'Shu Bop'...


An undefeated Colorado St team comes into SDSU land...faces a ream that plays D...and gets whupped by 30!...by the under appreciated Aztecs...notice that LSU (another D team) beat a higher ranked Tennessee last eve, too...these teams that play the D, are figuring out the skip pass to the corner...which leads to breakaway fast breaks...the lost art of the game now...

I have not heard back from any of you Beaver believers, as to what OSU is going to erect in the place of the imploded area...what gives?...is everyone going to bring lawn chairs to watch next season's games?...

One of the very best NBA teams this season...the Golden St Warriors...is finally getting the other splash brother back...Klay Thompson...it is a grand day for the Dubs...and for basketball junkies...hosting the Cavs...

My playing partners out at Singing Hills, despise the best golfer in the World...Jon Rahm...anyone but Rahm, is their cry...I like the dude...and he has wiggled up to the top at Kapalua...tied with Cam Smith...5 ahead of the others...I can hear them now...

OK, my thought for the day....politicians worry more about getting elected, or re-elected, then worrying about the condition of the country, that they help govern...

Happy Happy Sunday!...


Comments

Popular Posts