Perseverance


A good long time ago...well, months...before Christmas
....I ordered a CD from the YouTube sensations, Foxes and Fossils...it was their Holiday one...did so, as that when the first release came out, I would get it...for you regulars, you know this story...alas, I waited and waited...contacted them and 'they' told me that the shipment was going out late...grrr...never arrived...so, I kept pressing on...PERSEVERANCE...my good friends...as time wore on, was communicating with their leader, Tim...who said I could download the album, while I was waiting...of course, it would not sync with my computer...he sent me out another...which just arrived...I thank him for his stickwithness...and now, we are set for Christmas, 2022...and yea, whatever happened to the first CD?...lost in the mail, I reckon...


One of the parts of the Boss Lady's birthday
...was a jaunt out to Del Mar for the showing of the paintings of Vinnie Van Gogh...(Goah?)...ah, whatever...have lunch prior at a nice restaurant...yes, generally, have a special day for the the lil lady....as we cautiously weave our way thru the mask filled venues...the restaurant, was super...great view...food, was equal...and then, we had a few moments to kill...so, we sauntered over to some shops...then early to the Van Gogh thang...here we go...we were scheduled for 2:45...could not enter until about 5 minutes prior...it was a _hit show...ran by kids...I mean really...out at the Del Mar race track...in one of the big buildings...to say, it was a rip off, is quite accurate...70's style lighting...lots to read, about the bloke...and, if you like scads of flower paintings, this is your thang...not the real ones, but projected on the WALLS!...we were in and out in about 7 minutes...

The NY AG office is closing in on the trump Org...fraud...significant items have been uncovered...really?...the clan did something unlawful?...c'mon...can the accused just fail to show up in court, like they did for the subpoenas in Congress?...does that work for this, too?...

There is a copter circling about downtown this am...which usually means, the news sources are trying to cover...something...duh...

South Africa says their omicron outbreak is over...good news a coming for the rest of the World?...

The Dubs beat the Pistons badly, last eve...can't believe that the Detroit Org is truly this poor...this is gonna tick off you NBA lovers, but I think some good collegiate teams could beat 'em...

Gotta run...the course is calling my name...

Comments

Popular Posts