Make Mine a Double


Sometimes it takes a bit more, to get thru the day, right?
...especially if the Horse flies...which he is not right now...or, for the foreseeable future...now I am not suggesting that you all start drowning yourself in the booze...or whatever floats your fancy...perhaps, TWO books will suffice...or TWO shots of Mocha in your coffee drink...or TWO triple chocolate donuts...ah, maybe TWO ice cubes in your Chard...oops, back to the liquor, please accept my apology...

Speaking of books...you have read 'Peril', right?...the docu of the final days of trump and his regime in the White House, where he squatted for 4 years...would love to hear the workers there, talk about what a rat he was....ah, sorry...I mean, a bully...wait, what?...no, just how he treated the worker bees...did not see a lineup of them when he departed...crying...like most every other president (gulp)...even Nixon had that...

You do know that I have said this many times before...but, why not now again?...if Michelle Obama chose to run for President, she would win...hands down...I would absolutely LURVE to see her debate donny...I would PAY for that...I would donate cash...I would work the help center...I would...

Talk about TWO different sites...the stuff at the U of O and that of the OSU campus...it's no secret that Nike funds so much for the Eugene school...now, the Corvallis football field is getting an upgrade...they imploded their fancy side...and are making a much nicer one....how long does that take?...can't imagine it being ready for next season....help me out Beavers...

A serious quote by Congressman Adam Kinzinger (Illinois), "I think we don't want to miss the fact the president of the United States has a  responsibility and he watched for 180 minutes as the Capitol was basically occupied and borderline destroyed, as he did nothing..."...

The passing of Sidney Poitier...94 years of age...in real life, I have no idea....but, his films were full of class, and racially charged...in the right direction...such an important part of our integration...to be honored...

You know, I was not a hippie back when....but, I had a hippie soul...does that count?...I was a huge doubter of the Vietnam War...did not trust Prez Johnson...and after the fact, er, facts, I was right on...rad...YES, I did and do LOVE the hippie music...still...the special twang of the electric guitar was so unique...

Kind of the same...well, not...but we watched on YouTube...a Beatles concert in Australia (circa 1964)...imagine, it took but 24 minutes...find it...it was great...and you can see the effect of their music on us all...at that time...BTW, in this one, you can actually hear them sing...

Who didn't have or want a Blackberry phone?...it was cool...terrific graphics for it's time...I had 2...make mine a double...the problem with them?...some calls would go into the circle mode...and could not get 'em...anyhoo, the company is Kaput!...the operating system has shut down...so, if you still got one...sorry, dude...won't work...weird...wack...

Shot an 80 yesterday...like a real one...no mullies...no do overs...2 birdies...and choked like a dawg coming in...two bogies on the last 2 holes...I knew I was close to breaking 80...dang...my best for a long time...played with a guy, that I did in the tourney a month back...and he couldn't believe I was the same guy...ha ha...such is golf...

This is the final week of the NFL...I only know one thing for sure...the Chargers at the Vegas Raiders...winner in, loser out...Sunday niter...

I just KNEW I'd forget this....but, you Jeopardy Show junkies...did you know....that those who do not win...like come in 2nd or 3rd...DO NOT GET THE AMOUNT OF CASH they have in front of them!...they get participation money...so why don't they always wager all they have on the Final Jeopardy?...

Been watching the winners of the past season, duke it out in Maui...Kapalua...the Plantation Course...we have played it...man, the weather there...right now...beeeuuutiful!...



Comments

Popular Posts