Blog Photo


In my last excursion up north to the great state of Orygun
...the annual trip for a Duck football game...my host, Snooki, took us out to the super site of the Willamette Valley Vineyard....and this is where I took this photo shot from...on a cold, rainy day...but, still, the beauty of the area stood out...don't you think?...

Doctor Fauci, who seemingly is always getting grilled by the Senate...let out some info that maybe we all kinda knew...'that we all may get Omicron'...not exactly in those words, but the sentiment is there...and the best, or worst, depending on how you look at it...inadvertently, perhaps, labeled one of his questioners 'a moron'...Rep Senator Roger Marshall (Kansas)...when I first heard this, I thought he was referring to Rep Senator Rand Paul (Kentucky)...who indeed may be a dolt...

And of course, reminded me of back in one of my coaching days...the infamous referee of the area, Millard Bates, was doing my game...high school hoops...the man was a fellow colleague of mine, when I started the teaching process...he was my mentor as he was the baseball coach and I was his assistant...like 50 years ago...anyhoo...as we were breaking for halftime...he pulled me over, and said...'you have to control your managers'...as he was laughing, actually belly laughing...I asked 'why, with a smirk?'...he said 'one of them called me a moron!'....true story...

11 years ago...was looking at what Facebook throws out at ya...this is what I posted 11 years ago stuff...oh my...I had black hair...and a very dark goatee...the times they have a changed, my good friends...now, mostly grey and whitish hair, and a very white goatee...'it's not pretty'...borrowing Dr Rick's comment...


Still talking about me...going to take the rest of the week off from golf...rest my left knee...and give the course time to recoup from my enormous divots that I take all over the land...

Still me...how many watches do you own?...I put mine under case, when I got the iwatch...in my myriad of available times...decided to start to wear my oldies but goodies again...some need batteries, some need to be charged up...and one of them, was still a ticking...no, it was not a Timex...

Why would you go THERE to coach?...there are places that one rarely wins...and yet, there are bosses, parents, owners, fans, who think they should...the challenge is enormous...this is the plight of coaching...the  notion that he or she, can turn the tide...'my system will work'...that sort of stuff...listen, kids...it's all about the players...if you have enough good, or great, ones...you will win...if not, you will be let go, er, fired, very very soon...and another will try his or her luck...

In the NFL, these are the 7 jobs open at this time...Raiders, Broncos, Dolphins, Bears, Vikings, Giants, and the Jaguars...I'll bet you a quid, that not one Native American will be hired for any of them...

Chauncey Billups, the now HC of the Blazers...said that Kyrie Irving was the most skilled point guard in the NBA EVER!...ah, what?...give me a break...he is a very good 'one on one' guard...but, Magic was far far superior...not even close...Jon Stockton, too...Bob Cousy...Chris Paul...Oscar Robertson...Steve Nash...Lenny Wilkins...yea, right...no way...to top it off, he plays very few games...always injured...the guys I mentioned, never missed...

Do you ever look at the coins you have in your possession?...paper dollars, too?...you may now...as the quarter, ah, the 25 cent piece...will have a new pic on it...Anna May Wong...considered the first Chinese-American Hollywood film star...I look at the dollar bill, for the numbers...you know why I would do this?...wait, what?...these is more to the story...also, another lady on a quarter to be added...Maya Angelou, a celebrated poet and civil rights activist...AND, there are to be FIVE women in all...what the Horse learns...

Before I give up the idear of negating Diet Coke...I must try the Olipop...this shall be the last effort on my part...the sweet sensation of the sugary Coke...is too much, I reckon...

I know I may be going into untested waters here...you may be a huge follower of hers...and will hate me forever...but, I think, just maybe, possibly, feasibly, perchance, that Britney just may have some quirks in her system...

Yes, kids...this was a blog that was something about nothing...





Comments

Popular Posts