A Pig's Heart?


Modern medicine...and or practices
...with the confusion of how to handle Covid and it's variants...still rampant, and many are hinting...growing...there is this headline out...that there has been a successful transplant of a modified pig's heart into a human...?...I guess there are things that I will never understand...cloning, is another...yes, and I don't get how scientists come up with vaccines, either...we just trust that those in that biz, know what they are doing...right?...truly amazing...

The things that I do understand, are the those that I can see....as it transpires...OK, you are wondering where I am going with this...at some point in time, we all choose the path that we are going to follow...medicine, farmer, teacher, pro athlete, coach, lawyer, truck driver, waitress, ah, you get my drift...when does this happen?...or, does it just happen?...somewhere in your schooling, it must be then...that triggers your wants and desires...I believe that...one of my pet comments to all my math students was this...'you may not like math...in fact, I can't tell you how many parents say that they hate math...but believe, me, it will be used...you will use it...trust me...and you may not be a great mathematician...but you will be great at something...it's your job in life, to find that...'...yes, kids, I believe that...

Great?...was the Georgia defense in last nites win over 'Bama...the Natty champ Bulldogs...here we go...as I was wondering out loud...how did the Vegas boys continually pick Georgia?...then, I watched this guy the Bear...who is featured in the pre-game stuff, from the collegiates to the pros...he is a prognosticator, with ties to them Vegas boys...and he made the case that Georgia would win, but by more than the points that were given...maybe a surprisingly 'lot more'...he was spot on...

Don't judge me, but I had a bacon & egg biscuit for breakfast, a ham sandwich for lunch, and a ham casserole for din din...

Tucker (rhyme) Carlson has his own dilemma, for a good long while...a forever, that gets paid (which in itself is a miracle)...went a bit off the far end, calling out Speaker Pelosi, as a look alike of Michael Jackson...what?...

The Blazers upset the Nets last eve in PDX....without Dame or the Beard playing...you know, there is this bloke who is taking over Lillard's role...quite nicely I might add...Simons...hmmm...did appear that Brooklyn might have been mailing this one in...you know what I mean?...

I can't tell ya, how many guys out at the club...feel the exact same way I do...marvel at the Charger's QB Herbert...and despise the owner Spanos...BTW, shot an 88...far cry from the time before...could see it from the get go...but, birdied the last...and felt good on the way home...I am a simple man, er Horse...

I am not an expert on this...duh...but the peops in the know, think that Omicron may come and go fast...like a flu bug...maybe, it is more wishful thinking, than actually the truth...but, that is what I am reading...

Remember when this all hit...this Covid?...there was police tape everywhere...you couldn't gather anywhere...on a bike ride, we stopped and sat on a bench on the bay....and the Harbor Police ordered us to move on...as we passed a number of street people laying on benches just down from us...they saw what we saw, ignored them....which signified this...we didn't resemble homeless people...small victories...

The weather here?...the next 2 days, the weather gals say 72* and 73*...at the Marina...this is a good thing...talking pool time...

I have decided to grow my beard until...well, I am not sure...to prove that Injuns can grow facial hair....too...my son can...but he has mixed blood...and this...to you elders out there...is it not amazing the speed that your finger nails and toe nails, grow?...maybe amazing, is not the right word...agonizing?...annoying?...perplexing?...dismaying?...something like that...

We are in the last season of Longmire...man, are you into it, yet?...I tell ya, it is a doozy...

For you Ducks...Oregon plays the new Natty champ Georgia, next season in Atlanta, on September 3rd...UO backs down from no one...this will be a beaut...

Wildly said throughout the land...er, the USA...that San Diego is a poor sports town...some say bad...the teams leave it cuz they must...well take this and shove it down your east coast pundit throats...the Padres had the 2nd highest home attendance in MLB in 2021...

Your guy donny...throws more cases into the courts than anyone...thinking that one may stick...does he ever pay his attorneys?...or, does that come from the belly of the Republican Party?...hmmm....

7 years ago, these bohunks were gallivanting about Dallas...in attendance for the Natty game...with them Ducks and Buckeyes...which we came in 2nd...guess who these blokes are...





Comments

Popular Posts