The Template


I got mesmerized looking back at my history of writing this Blog
... how it started and all...strong encouragement from my PNW buddy, Snooki....it was but a paragraph or two...never thought that anyone would really read my thoughts...so, I just did it for myself, sort of...like a daily diary of what I was thinking at the time...somehow, I really don't know...the numbers have grown, that hear me out...

I hear from people all over the place...all over the USA who read me daily...shocked I am...that put my Blog as part of their morning reading ritual...flattered I am...I have lost readers, like really...who have died...that communicated with me, up to their end...which made me tear up...I have no idea of the impact the written word can be...then, they pass on...and I realize it is bigger than I think...


The TEMPLATE I use...is unique...I follow no one else's...I speak and write from my heart...lord, I could go deeper, but I would be banned for life...ha ha...there are the easy things...the sports...the election business...the famous cuz their famous...stuff...but, now the viruses...have changed all that...unbelievably linked to most everything...as mankind tries to survive...

As we close down yet another year...I truly thank you for bearing down with the Horse...it is my honor that you take part of your very own day...and read me...

Let's go...

No joy in Eugene...as the Ducks got pummeled by Oklahoma in the Alamo Bowl...why they even play these things, well, I know...the $...but, who gets it?...the coordinators do...the coaches do...yet the school had to take a hit, as very few UO people bothered to go...the bowl system is a sham...the answer?...increase the amount of teams (colleges and U's) in the playoffs...then, use those matchups as bowl games...duh...

PDX Blazers...have no idea who half the team that is on the floor are...as they got whupped easily, by the Jazz...in Portland...the coach wasn't even there...Covid...man...what a bloody mess...

Just read an article that coffee is good for ya...this changes like the wind...a few months back, I read that coffee was bad for ya...I like it...and that's it...tea?...don't get it...I mean, I don't like it...unless it is iced, with sugar and lemon...

Fisher's Scones...a staple in our fam for such a long time at the Fair...as I was perusing through some items...I tried Amazon to see if they had the mix...sure enough...and now we have 6 boxes of the gems...raspberry jam?...got it...

There was a bit on the Blazer feed last eve...where one of the players was interviewed for a spot on his favorite albums of all time...first of all, I had no idea who the dude was...and then, I knew of none of the top 5 albums he talked about...am I out of it?...

We have been planning for over a week, as to what to wear for the New Year's celebration, we are having at our condo...all by ourselves...the ball drops at 9 our time, EC's 12....I'm thinking my Xmas shirt that I ordered for the big condo party...that was canceled...and Boss Lady, well, she needs to do whatever she damn well pleases...maybe I should get some of that newly improved England champagne (via 60 Minutes)...toast up the new year right...get some meaty chicken wings...and a double chocolate donut from Star Donuts...there you go, a near perfect nite...

Wouldn't ya just know it...this is National Bacon Day...who doesn't want the baconater?....thick sliced?...some do, some don't...BTW, how do you cook yours?...fry it in a skillet?...we do ours in the oven...20 minutes...it's all in the execution, kids...

Gonna end with this...since the kids live in Montecito (Santa Barbara)...we happen there a bit...but, it used to be not so easy to get there from the south...this is a pix from 1912...notice the road...wowser...




Comments