The Results


The three things that tempered the Horse in our election process
...the Guv races in Virginia, New Jersey, and the replacement of the police force in Minneapolis...the results were...drum roll please...the Repub dude in Virginia won, as did the Demo in NJ...and the people stayed with the current system of policing...the first two races were kinda close, the latter was not...I sensed what was gonna occur in Virginia, and had no clue on the others...and there you go...

Out of the NFL a shocker...the Pack QB, Aaron Rodgers...not only tested positive for the Covid, but is allegedly not-vaccinated at all...not sure how he got by this far, but that is the alleged rumor...?...alleged rumor?...that is the statement that is going around...there you go, again...which means he is through for awhile...perhaps, a long while...a weird dude...

Not to say that this is odd, but the Horse carded 5 straight 6's on his card yesterday...on the way to an 88...hmmm, with the Breeder's Cup here on Friday...6 could be the number I play...OK, that is just plain stupid...yea, but the grass was so long and heavy, I hit more 4 and 2 irons than I ever have...

Speaking of stupid...are you a listener of Sirius XM?...in the auto, I sure am...and they moved my two fav channels to 72 and 73, from 5 and 6...the fifties and the sixties...what the heck?...who do I complain to?...and get this...they have started the Holly channel already...

In another week, I am heading up north for my annual Duck game...I think a couple of years ago, we went to LA for it...anyhoo...I see that it is raining every single bloody day from now until then, there...thus, I have to pack accordingly...duh...Boss Lady, where are my jeans?...ah, and my shoes?...

Seriously, with all the stars plopped onto the Lakers and the Nets (they play better without Kyrie), how can they not get into the finals?...they both have 10 legit real players in their lineups...

This is kinda for you PNWers...but I am buying some 'Dutch Bros' stock...you KNOW I am such a wheeler dealer...shhhh, don't tell anyone...

I have this penchant for biscuits in the am...the fast food thangs...somehow, Wendy's is doing one for $1!...where is a Wendy's?...Carl's Jr does a great one, for $4...hmmm...or yummm....

Name me your fav Christmas song of all time...there are so many really good choices...I must have 20 vinyls of them...lurve them all...

Homeless...squatters...people without direction...there are loads of names for them...street people...nevertheless, a problem...how is it in your town?...or area?...there is this spot right by the mail station downtown SD...where they seem to congregate and live...yesterday, that whole area was being sprayed, ah cleaned...by people in white suits...looked like astronauts...the homeless?...moved one block west and built themselves a city of their own...got any answers?...

You a QAnon?...well, if you are...you are in Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas...waiting for JFK. Jr to reappear from the dead...I can't make this shit up...

KK and Pete Davison a couple?...seems about right...

19 states are seeking to make 'daylight saving time' a year round thang...

Great Britain has approved the Merck Covid 19 PILL!...there you go, you anti-vaxxers...do that...when it gets approved over here in the States...

Lots of talk about how the Virgina Guv winner, Youngkin, kept trump away so he could get the votes...isn't donny living in one of his towers there in that state?...

Seeing that this is indeed a throwback Thursday, I went back into the archives for this dandy...my first time platinum blonde...cute?...



Comments

Popular Posts