The Tidbit Hours


It taketh me about an hour to write the blog...about an hour to read my 23 sources
...so, there you go, 'The Tidbit Hours'...the Tuesday edition of the Horse...so settle back down and scurry through this...I reckon it takes you 3-5 minutes to read my thoughts...well, that is fine for moi...perhaps, it makes you happy...mad...inquisitive...wanting for more...I try to tickle you each and every day...BTW, if I could type better, I'd have this done in 45 minutes...one more thang...did you know tidbits were hydrangeas?...like flowers?...of course you did...

Prez B has shut down any notion that trump can use 'executive privilege' to quell any investigations into his involvement into the Jan 6 insurrection...he is in it, deep all the way up to his orange mop top...just a thought for you doubters, if he wasn't why would he spend so much time trying to find a shield?...right...I'm still at a loss, why normal people would follow the foo...I can see his sons...they are not normal, though...

The horrific accidental killing by Alec Baldwin...on set of a movie...leave it to trump's son Jr...who has a t shirt that he is selling, blaming Baldwin...seriously, how does he live with himself?...he has to have body guards, right?...

The bombs cyclone...or, is that bomb?...the rains hit hard up north...just a few hours down here...'we needed it'...my son said they had no major damage...so, that is bueno...Montecito...you know that by now...not much on the early reporting in my sources...I'm sure the tele will have more info this am...

Down here is SD, I am on the lookout for the first Xmas tree lit up...I can see roughly 1,000 condo units...from our corner home...as of yet, haven't seen it...before October is over?...

As per usual, we took a hh and viewed some concerts via YouTube...saw a '04 version of Chad and Jeremy...don't recall ever seeing them live...or on tape...ever...one of them has since passed...'Willow Weep for Me'...amongst others...'Yesterdays' Gone'...

The World Series starts today...right, JCC...Braves at Astros...just a teeny weeny amount of interest...if there is no football, or hoops on...or golf...or tennis...no, not tennis...hate to watch tennis...

Ah, very bad news for you PDX fans...this will be a very very looooooong season for your beloved Blazers...NBA...lost players, and the ones that were added, not as good...

Just an example of why the vet managers have trouble signing on with the Padres...the team is run by the GM Preller...who is a foo...an example, is that he is hiring a pitching coach BEFORE hiring a manager...normally, the manager comes in, and gets his guys to coach for him...this is bass ackwards...and a reason for the lack of success by the franchise...you owners, need to start reading the Horse and better yet, give me a call...

The Covid booster shot is available now...get it...regardless of the brand...do it now...it's free...I know it is happening, cuz whenever I go to CVS, there are peops waiting for them...good...now, YOU do so, too...

NFL...I am looking at some games to predict for next week...hang in there...come Thursday I'll have them for you...17 game season?...what lame brain foo, came up with that number?...17?...Billy Kilmer?...

We have been doing this for awhile now...call it 'Irving's Stew'...named after my uncle...try this, you will lurve it...I saw him make this in his dorm that he ran in Warms Springs, like when I was a teenybopper...take a beef roast...slice it into chunks...heavy season it...I use Traeger (Costco)...salt, pepper, and garlic salt...sear it, with onions (watch out for this, as some are not recommended)...in a very deep pan...add chicken stock...let it come to a boil, then simmer this for an hour...covered...in the mean time, chunk up carrots, taters, mushrooms, and any vegetable you want...add whatever you want at this time...frozen peas and corn?...sure...add more chicken stock, and a can of mushroom soup...barley...repeat the salt, pepper, and garlic salt...add as much water as needed, you have to judge...boil, and then simmer (covered) for TWO HOURS!...serve with garlic bread and a healthy wedge of Tillamook sharp cheese...VOILA!...


You will have left overs...

There is this fright nite coming...I was asked 'what is your favorite horror film?'...I dunno...but I do know my least favorite one...'the dvd of the last half of the Padre season'...hmmm, what is a dvd?...

The early stocks say it is a good day...man, these futures are almost always right on...yet, who knows for sure...

My hours are up...

Comments

Popular Posts