The Mixtees


You know my hipness for the music of the past
...I go thru times that I really dig...had a great nite listening to the Big Band era...different from the orchestra feel, that now is all about...more jazzy, I suppose...yea, it does make you feel good...Glenn Miller...Harry James...many others...

The 50's, 60's and 70's...love many of the hits during that time, too...I call it the Mixtees...you can hum the melody, and there are real lyrics involved, too...of course, I know the first lines, and then...ah, I make them  up after that...

80's til now?...nope...no like a...exchanged that for the country music scene...Alabama started it, as well as Charlie Daniels...hard to find any better than Carrie Underwood and Little Big Town...

Have 5% interest in the World Series...Atlanta won game 1...there you go...

The hot item today in most of my sources?...the gal that was Hillary's top aide, Huba Abedin, says she was sexually assaulted back when by an unnamed Senator...she was married to the the former House of Rep dude, Anthony Weiner...who showed his...well, you recall this, right?...it's part of her book that is coming out...I dunno, kids...sounds like a best seller...

Yea, and this...the young kid who killed 3 cops...a judge said that they can't be called 'victims'...ah, what?...what do you call them?...is it just me, or is the judicial system we have going bonkers?...much like the political system...

USC fired their FB coach...thinking that the world would want the job...'stand in line, and we shall interview the best in the biz'...we were in their stadium last season, and listened to the fans talk trash about their guy then...thinking that they might get Urban Meyer...ha ha...you want him now?...hire one or all of them Stoops Bros...package deal...

I told you I was looking for some key NFL games to pick...kinda unfair to choose the Pack, as their top 2 wideouts, are indeed OUT with Covid...well, tested positive...

I can'r make this stuff up...as Slick Willy said 'I did not have sex with that woman'...there is this thing called 'soaking', which I will not go into, but it's the latest craze of not having ah, sex...I guess...some say that this term came from a specific religion...like above, 'unnamed'...LOL...

There is this newish thang that is going on in the DMV...yea, them...where you can get on your drivers license a REAL ID...something like that...of course, you have to prove who you are...show your passport, your current drivers license, 2 forms that show you live where you do...all done online...THEN....you have to make an appt and go IN to the dreaded DMV in person...mission accomplished yesterday...this will allow you to travel anywhere in the _______...ha ha, I dunno...but, I (we) shall have it...

Sure seems that the Ducks and Bevos are headed into a brilliant showdown this season...winner take all...there are bumps in the road, for sure...but, the path is clear...at Autzen, right?...

Hint for the day...'they can't drink coffee'...


Comments

Popular Posts