G20


We are back in the group...after a mere 4 years of colossal diplomatic errors
...the USA is meeting with and participating in the G20...as they talk about what is needed for the better of the world...you see, our country was lead by trump, who decided that he (we) didn't need to be part of this...stating that we spent more than our fair share...whatever...Prez B has got us back into reality...the group's greatest concern?...that the buffoon doesn't return in '24...if we could only guarantee that...

donny is in the midst of trying to hide his memos from the Jan 6 failed coup...there are those, right in the midst of it, attempting to help the shield...you know, he has done this sort of stuff, all his adult life...thus, he thinks that he can get away with the shenanigans...unfortunately, he may be right...again...he did it...but, getting his direct orders is the missing item...which is the matter at hand...I'm telling you nothing that you already don't know...

There are some very telling college football games today...my favs...Georgia vs Florida...Mich and Mich St...FresnO St vs SDSU...Oreg St at Cal...and, of course, Colorado at UO....

The Braves go 1 up on the Astros...a 1 hitter, and a 2-0 win...did watch some of it, as was curious about the pending, possible no-hitter...a bloop single that should have been caught...

All I have to do, is talk smack about PDX...and they start to play much much better...beating the Clip Joint in Oregon...and, LeBron got back and the Lake Show may indeed be a contender...both items I said otherwise...I know nuttin...

G20...their focus is on the climate, Covid, and the economy...there you go, none of these 3 interested donny...he wanted his bust on the mountain top in the Sioux land...a wall on our southern border...and a judge of his choice in every state in the nation...his 3...thangs...

The Pfizer Vaccine has now been okayed for the children of ages 5-12...half dose?...I can't keep up with the news on this...it's like a race for these pharmaceutical companies...why isn't that farmasootical?...dang the English...

Have you got into 'Longmire' yet?....terrific show on Netflix...

You know I am not up to date on some key things on the new iPhone 13...one is the wallet...app...where you can store your upcoming tix...rather than hunt thru the specific spot for them...did so for the WSU/Duck game we are going to...cool...the only way I knew that, was that the phone asked me if I wanted to store them there...does this mean I am getting old?...er, older...

Hmmm, if the pocket book can handle it, the Tesla Stock is the hot commodity, I would reckon...well, any electric car or rig company...my Ford stock is finally moving up...like I am a big investor or something...I am something...

Have to find some getup for the Halloween...I got some new blondish hair...that is the base...ah, Custer?...I am 3/8ths whitish...but, maybe that would be in bad form...back to the drawing board...




Comments

Popular Posts