Confusion?


'The eye in the sky'
...give me a break, NFL...with all of your checks and balances...with all your striped peops, ah, refs, running around making sure the game is done 'right'...and you blow a call as easy as they come...listen, league...you have instant replay, from a gazillion different angles...and you allow this to go on?...Seattle vs LA Rams...the Seahawk punter gets his punt blocked...he then chases down the ball, gets it...runs with it a bit, then kicks it again...?!...beyond the line of scrimmage...clearly to everyone, but the refs and the replay dudes...apparently...I think they did not know the rule...ALL OF THEM!...they huddled...talked to one another...'blind leading the blind?'...'a trump staff meeting?'...'I did not have sex with that woman'...oops, wrong add on...their consensus?...no harm, no foul, no nuttin'...play on...

Reading the book 'Peril'...by Bob Woodward and Jim Acosta…(Bob Costa!). at.yea, I can't put it down...boggles me mind that the bloke trump, was even in the White House...you do know what he could have done...what he did do, was attempt a coup...as legal as he could possibly do...then, tried the overthrow thing on Jan 6....has he no shame?...nope...as I have said repeatedly in the past couple of years, maybe longer...he will eventually turn on all his loyalists...case in point?...just today he released statements, that his only real supporter in Congress, Sen Mitch McConnell....should be replaced...

You ever see the Alfred Hitchcock thriller flick 'Rear Window?'...it's like what you may witness in our vertical living...so many houses, er condos, in a small highly visible area...there is this one, that has their TV on 24/7...weird?...a rental unit (I know cuz I know) where the renters pay like $16 grand a month, have added a hot tub to the deck...a renter!...a near by hot tub, that has people in it, as soon as 5 am...I fear seeing somebody, er, a body, jump or fall from a high floor...every morn I have a cup of Joe and watch the day start up from my deck...I would say that I'm in the 5% category of doing this...anyhoo, the flick starred Jimmy Stewart, Grace Kelly (!), and  Raymond Burr and it is a MUST SEE!...again...


Watching the pundits do their thang yesterday...ESPN...I would say that 90% took the Bums over the Giants...SF won game one, 4-0 last eve...the Bay Area team is dang good, kids...so is LA...and they are as evenly matched as any 2...best of 5...too early to call...

Bill paying...do you do yours via the web net, or by writing checks?...wonder what % still do the check thang?...I do the net and keep a hard copy, too...just in case, my computer crashes...or something...I like seeing where my (our) cash goes...safe?...man, I have so many passwords, I have to have passwords to get to passwords...confveve...

Is it possible that trump could actually do jail, or prison time?...man, he is fighting any releasing of his stuff...taxes, memos, emails, texts...you name it, he is guarding them with his life...do they still have tapes in the White House?...Nixon, wasn't too keen about this...wouldn't that be interesting...

I keep bringing this up...most news sources are not...but there is major play going down over Taiwan...China is showing air strength daily all around that island...I figure we are moving ships there, too...I fear (there I go again) that this is the next hot spot on the globe...stay very aware, kids...

Let's talk China...they were extremely worried about the Jan 6 insurrection at the Capitol in DC...so much so, as they were on high alert...that trump might start a battle with them...to do the Prez normal, a deflection from the crisis at home...that's when Gen Milley was in contact with China's Gen Li, assuring him and them, that nothing would be started...in essence, nobody trusted trump...nobody, nowhere...here, there, and everywhere...

Are you ready for it?...KK will be hosting SNL tonight!...expect some side splitting jokes...eyebrow raising comments (wait, her eyebrows don't move...well, does anything move?)...will she sing a song, or two?...just what can we expect from her?...regardless, my guess is that it will be their highest rank show of the season...the Horse knows...

Finally, how about some football picks...haven't done this, this season...here goes...Oreg St over WSU...SDSU over N Mex...Ohio St over Mary...Okla over Texas...Auburn over Georgia (upset alert)...Iowa over Penn St...that's it, 6 games...bank 'em...




Comments

Popular Posts