Dominance


The Ryder Cup
was just pure dominance by the Americans...record shattering score of 19-9!...the young stars of the USA came through...and beat the highly decorated crew of Europe...so healthy in their experience, that I thought that they were the favorites in this match...I think I was the only one who thought that...yes, I was so wrong...it was a great 3 day of viewing for moi...as I just lurve these frays...

DJ led the way, not only competing in all 5 sessions, but winning in all of them....the first time that has happened for a USA guy in like 40 years...and, it was very telling how good Jon Rahm is...it still is kind of weird, as most of all of the Euros now live in the country...ah, ours...tax breaks, I reckon...

Closure...over the weekend the mighty Padres were officially eliminated for the wild card slot...listen, it was over when we lost getting Scherzer and Turner from the Nats, and the Bums did...fire Preller and let's get going in the right direction...

Dang it all, this will be a shorty...early tee time...

My feelings about the Rams beating the Bucs, however, was right on...this LA team is a goodun....and to tickle us Duckies...Herbert led the Chargers over the KC team...in KC!...

Gonna finish with the comments on me blog...thank you for saying what ya'll did...when I think deeply about it...if just one person is affected by what I write, it is totally worth me doing it...I shall keep going as long as I can...

Comments

Popular Posts