Back to School?


Without a doubt, the toughest query for a parent right now
...should I send my child back to school?...OK, might depend on where you live...and what the precautions are...right?...is the staff inoculated?...perhaps, the biggest concern...how safe is it?...I hear of the kids going on to college...a mere year ago, they were all online only...not anymore...man, I guess we are down to praying that all is OK...listen, I have no answers other than everyone should get the Covid 19 vaccine...tbat's my only one...got no other...

After reading my 23 sources this am...the thing I should probably do, is crawl back into bed...and never go out...OK, that depends on where you live, also...the path of some of these storms are downright scary to be at home, too...new viruses...people not getting vaccinated...masks, no masks...is it all just fruitless?...

Of course, I am precautionary...for the most part...vaccinated and cautious...we even have canceled our Vegas trip for next month...just to be safe...will wait for a better time...might just be any traveling we do, will be via Cosmo...we kinda can control that environment...

Good news!...Snooki is back!...sent out a groovy tune for us to find and boogie down to....by Earth Wind and Fire...'September'...thx, dude...hey, he is the ultimate Duck fan...follows the Quack attack like no other...well, there are others just like him...but no stronger...and the line for UO at Ohio St is +14...egads, it has grown...'they' say cuz the Ducks didn't maul Fresno St...the Buckeyes didn't exactly rip apart Minnesota either....2 things...if the Duck D can harass the QB, and, UO can run the FB...it may just be a Donnybrook...however, those are TWO big ifs...

Are you in a FF league this season?...yea, me neither...

We are in the very weird weather pattern for us now...it is our humid season...not going to lie to ya, or is that ye, we live in a very cool place...we have a pool to bask in...canoodle almost any time we want...bike whenever...hit the beach...and during this time of year, resembles Maui a whole lot...light winds...don't hate us...not too hot and not too cold...so why then do I often query about a move?...must be my Native blood...er, indigenous...whatever...

The New DWTS 'stars' were just announced...as per usual, I know very few of them...so much for being actual 'stars'...well, at least to moi...The Miz (?) and hoopster Iman Shumpert...the BXB guys are usually not good...oh well, Cheryl is back and we have that...looking at this list, who are these people?...

China is banning private tutors for giving online courses...ah, what?...what do they do, if they catch someone?...what does banning entail?...

My crypto stash has been taking a dive worse than any heavyweight boxer has ever done...$400>$300...

I crawled into bed last eve...and the Boss Lady was still watching the tele...she had on this most disgusting show of 'all time'...Housewives (former or never ever) of NYC...horrific human beings...acting out...cuz that's why they get paid, I imagine...I kept thinking, who could be with these gals?...hey, more importantly, why is she watching this crap?...

Richmond, Virginia...the statue of Gen Robert E Lee is to taken down there...a 'symbol' of slavery to those who deem it to be removed...I'm on the fence about this...can see both sides...

I recall back when...a student died during her high school years...there was a movement to plant a tree in her honor, on the school grounds...and it was rejected...as the comment was, 'if we did this for every student who died, we would have a graveyard type of thing'...words to that effect...what say you?...

And so it goes, this fine day...September 8, 2021...









Comments

Popular Posts